Chapter 9: Revenge, A Dish Best Served Cold

A/N: This chapter will be an all-out brawl. Expect a lot of fighting with a black operation against Eva and her guild, but a twist is yet to be found. Enjoy!

             I walked back to our room and looked Maka directly in the eyes and gave a "Come on" nod. "We have operational clearance." I said. "I'm gonna take command as far as the op goes. Is that okay?" I asked.

             "I don't care, as long as I am the one to take Eva out." Maka said, starting to go through her shared inventory and get what she needed.

             "We need to rally people. I have some in mind. And I want to help kill her." I said.

             "I want to be the one to kill her, but do share who you have in mind." Maka said.

             "Can I incapacitate her?" I asked. "Darcie, Ruby, Saphire, Rosalia, Leo, Alipha, and Brooklyn. What do you think about Reaper in case of stragglers? She can stealthily make our path to them with her daggers." I said.

              "Alright. Reaper wouldn't be a bad choice to bring." Maka said, starting to think.

              "Then let's get to recruiting. First callsign for the mission is Stalker. I'm Stalker Actual. You're Six-One, Darcie is Six-Two, Saphire Six-Three, Ruby Six-Four. Second callsign is Hunter. Rosalia is Hunter Actual with Leo being Hunter Two-One, Alipha Two-Two, Brooklyn Two-Three, and Reaper is Two-Four. That good?" I asked.

              Maka nodded. "Shall we go recruit them now?" She asked, ready.

              "Of course. Let's make Eva pay." I said, getting up.

              "Let's. She deserves it." Maka said.

              "Who first?" I asked.

              "I want her to watch everyone she knows fall. Suffer before she is actually killed. Watch her army fall." Maka said.

              "Same. Who should we recruit first?" I asked. "Darcie?"

             "She's on the other side of the door.." Maka sighed.

              "'When did she even...?!!" I asked. "Who next then?"

             Before Maka could answer, Darcie raced in and hugged Mitch. "Why wouldn't I join? I wanna kick that bitch's ass more than anything!" She said happily.

               I hugged Darcie back tightly. "Well, Maka's my wife now and I only want her happiness and we have the operational clearance from Command." I said. "Maka, who next? FYI Darcie, You're Stalker Six-Two." I said. "Hold up. Should a dragon go and scout for the base location first?" I asked.

                "Yeah. That way we will know right where to go." Maka said.

                "Sending Tia right now." I said as I messaged her to move. She went and started scouting. Not even 20 minutes later I got the coordinates. We all regrouped in the courtyard by the gates. "Remember, we are to kill Eva if she is seen. Maka and I will handle her. Anyone in our way, you guys find people to counter. Are the orders understood?" I asked, in command. "Stalker units, with me. Hunter,split off and cover more ground." I said.

             "Yes sir." Everyone said, giving a nod as they spoke.

             "Hunter Actual, move on the left. Stalker callsigns with me to the right. All Stalker callsigns move first." I said.