Chapter 15: Reunions, Celebrations, and GGO In the Future

Chapter 15: Reunions, Celebrations and GGO In the Future

A/N: Well, this is the first chapter we've actually started since the hiatus from being so busy all of a sudden. Sorry about that guys. Hope you enjoy this!

We finally got back to the castle, I stretched and sighed. "Finally, back home." I smiled. The Familiars agreed. I suddenly saw four other Familiars I remembered from days gone by and I got emotional. Two cybernetic dragons who were sisters named Erika and Mika with Erika being eldest, but we found Ophi's parents. They were Egyptian Gods. His mother was the representation of Ra, and his father Osiris. I couldn't believe I had found Thia and Neo again. "Guys...." That was all I could say as tears fell down my cheeks.

Maka smiled at Mitch, then at Thia and Neo. "Nice to meet you two. I'm glad you all are reunited." She could only be happy for Mitch, and Ophi.

A few moments later Mike decided it would be a good idea to come out of nowhere and scare the crap out of everyone that happened to be in the area.

"MICHAEL?!!" I went wide-eyed.

He laughed, giving a smirk,"Yeah Mitchell?"

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!!" I said, stifling some laughter.

"Oh you know, playing the game." Mike said, still smirking, before going wide-eyed seeing his familiars on the other side of the group, coming towards them.

"See something different?" I smirked.

"Mitch, turn around." Mike said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just turn around." He said, staring at the familiars.

I did so, not knowing what would happen. Two giant dragons landed stealthily so I wouldn't notice. "Mike, when can I turn back around?" I asked, as the suspense was killing me. That Undine brother of mine was always a nuisance but he always knew how to make things better.

"You could probably turn slightly to your right, then look real hard." Mike said, still having an eye on his familiars.

I did as he said and saw two blue-eyed dragons, strikingly similar to Ophi. "HOW?!!"

Mike smiled and ran over to them, before looking back at Mitch. "How do you think?" he asked his brother.

"What Floors did you find these beauties on?" I asked.

"Both on Floor twenty-two." Mike responded.

"That's the Floor where Maka and I live next to Asuna and Kirito!! Where exactly?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Izeaur, around Coral, she was sorta just wandering around the forest, as for Gemini, closer to the cabins, around the area that Asuna and Kirito happen to live." He responded.

"H-how do you know where our cabins are what's more, who owns them?!!" I asked.

"It's called you look through a window." Mike smirked.

"Damn it, you little shit." I laughed. "Come on out!" I said as I had a surprise for him: Heathcliff, aka Kayaba was with us.

Mike looked over, surprised. "Mitch, what's this about?"

"Commander Heathcliff of the most powerful guild in SAO, which Asuna was the vice-commander of, was NOT behind what happened in those two years." I said. I expected him to flip a lid.

"You're kidding." Mike said.

"I'm not. Ask the others, or the man himself." I said.

Mike looked to Heathcliff, waiting for an explanation from him.