Chapter 3: Story

*Luna's pov*

I woke up in an infants body, only my consciousness is heightening. I can feel my movements restricted as I am in someones else's body, probably the one I shall call 'mother' in the future. I'm gonna have a mom!!!  

Seems that for now, I can only squirm around. I still didn't find the main reason I woke up though..............oh wait.

"Nee nee, it's me Sara" a soft voice said .

"I forgot to give you some information about Life. Here it comes, forgive me for disturbing but you really need to know, okay? okay. Though it's only the main story, else is up to you" Sara said as she left my mind.

Suddenly, I felt as if a thick book has been thrown at me , I tried kicking it away but my small efforts are to no avail.

Then, the information came barging into my mind, adding more things to my memories that I can't and never will forget.

Having photographic memory is sometimes a burden to some people but with me? Well, I let it out by throwing stuffs, mainly paints ,rarely desk.

That's where all of my bottled up feelings like frustrations of not fighting for what's right when I clearly had the chance to do so, stress that kept on coming as I search for a new way to survive in my previous life, went to.

My ranting is a bit useless now is it not. Back to the story , I now know the information. Should I tell you or should I not? So lazy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~story starts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, there's a protagonist/heroine who's a duke's daughter. She has a heart of gold and cute personality.

BUT there's a weird turn of events, she doesn't care about anything besides her parents affection because she has a really big self doubt.

She has been taught since a toddler to do things that benefits her family.

Along the way of her teens, she got the attention of some guys and fell for their looks. At first they were only friends. Soon, it became more and the guys are fighting for her.

Of course she follows her parents orders to which one of them would benefit her family the most. Afterwards, She chose the prince, leaving the others heart broken and - the end.

She got married, She busied herself with things that a proper wife would do, spending time at the garden,having tea with beneficial strangers, not caring about the tasks of a queen would do, leaving it all to her husband.

Her mom made her do wrong things that involve money. Soon she became greedy and used money for her own benefits without her husband knowing. Thus, leads to the country being perished.

The antagonist/villain was childhood friends with the guys. In her teens, she's been ignored because the guys busied themselves trying to catch the heart of the protagonist.

Constantly making excuses and later, cut off their ties with her because she was getting annoying with her demands. Her sadness of them not seeing her anymore turned to anger and she blamed the heroine.

Though she kept it to herself, her feelings soon became too much, her rage was so bad that it involves the people around her.

The ending was her being killed by the protagonist's husband, because she was being blamed for attempt to kill the protagonist. She was framed by her enemies.

What I meant was she used other people to her disposal, that makes others mad and thus, the framing. Of course her family turned their back on her even blamed her for all they care, who wants a criminal in their household?

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~story ends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

What a sad ending for the villain.........hopefully I'm a stranger or something, like a baker's daughter or a merchant's daughter. That way I can do art and maybe sell them!!!

I think it's time for me to come out of this body, as if reading my mind someone pulled me out................ the light blinds me when I open my eyes, in front of me was a doctor, a nurse and a woman. As a baby who just got out from who know where, I am bound to feel sleepy so I did.

The woman who's smiling at her daughter has a really bad complexion though, her skin is so pale that it put snow white to shame.

She had a really weak smile and soon she began panting as if not enough oxygen,until a man came rushing in and hold her whispering sweet nothings, after a while, she calmed down.

The man then went to the nurse so that he can get his little bundle of joy. He carried the baby to his wife and sat beside her ,smiling one of his really rare smiles saying " A new member of our family, her name is..........."

*Sara's pov*

I already sent her the main story, why do I feel like I'm forgetting something........?

☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆