Chapter 15: Enough

2 months later

"Luna!" A loud voice echoed from somewhere in my dreams. why-oh-why does my dreams always have a screaming special.......I'm like T_T.

Did I do something wrong to deserve this torture? As a 6 year old girl I am, I have the rights! No, I deserve!!! To have a peaceful environment to sleep in but alas, it's impossible now.....

"LUNAAAAAAA!!!!!" Mike screamed.

Yes, Mike screamed.
In my house.
From somewhere.
Why is he even in my house?................................oh yeah, he's trying to make a pass with my mother..........

Keyword : trying

*

Gladly, mother's health returned normal again after consuming the Aliciqess flower. No more poison or curse in her body, her essence is gradually increasing at a slow pace. Although her mind is still in a daze, she's coping. The only different thing about her is that she now has a small Aliciqess like tattoo in the middle of her eyebrows, seems like it's stuck there. Don't worry, It's pretty, so she's not turning ugly just because of it.

Guess who didn't visit this past few months? That a$$ smellin father of course! He must've thought mother is now bedridden or something worse and so delayed his visit hopin she's dead. Not that I want him to, it saves us more time for mother's recovery to become stronger anyways.
He can just go and choke himself to death by a pillow or a toothbrush for all I care. Maybe I should make this, one of the plan for revenge.....it would be hilarious with the headline saying 'Man died an instant death, choked by a toothbrush' ha. ha. ha.

But WE want him to suffer a painful death right?............ let's talk about this later.

Now, about Mike. Mother didn't let him stay with us, of course she will never let him, a dude, in our cozy house. She loves me too much after her recovery that she doesn't care about anything else, not that I'm complaining. Now Mike doesn't have a place to stay, but that didn't stop him.

He used his power to make a small hut right beside our house. Literally.
It reeks of fresh soil and woods that I am forced to invent a strong fragrance to stop the smell from invading our nostrils. I call it, Da Luna smell. A mixture of a purple colored flower that looks like poop and a flower called Luna. They smell good. No, my name is not related to the flower. My full name is Lunavella Lapierre actually, the useless author is too lazy to put a long name, so yeah.....Back to the story!

Why I didn't stop him from flirting? Well, I did try before, you know. But mother advised me too refrain from killing him because he did help at one point.

He really wanted to 'care' for my mother's health so he decided to help with the chores. Saying that I am too small to do big things.

My mother can't really do anything at the moment because she just woke up with a weak body. Lystra reluctantly, again, turn a blind eye on Mike's odd behavior. She need all the energy she can save to recover her strength and having a maid in the house is not a bad idea. Mike doesn't deserve to be called butler as per my words said. But in the end, she also agreed with me that other than his good looks and power, he's useless.

He definitely can't cook. He blew up some pitiful cabbage along with other vegetables in a bowl, burned the only bacon we have left and make the kettle explode, the awesome thing is that he did this all in one go. Even though he's an old nature whisperer that lives in a mountain, what did he eat???? Cause the only words I can describe him now is that, he sucks....or maybe I could use his disastrous talent and make him go work at 'that' man's house, he'll bring massacre to the house the minute he stepped into the kitchen......ha. ha. ha.