Chapter 17: Law

Name of the soon-to-suffer father = Lijah Vas Loselle

###########################

A year later

Lunavella
*7 years old *

"Mother! I'm home!" Luna yelled loudly seeing her house at a stone throw. Though she felt this bad feeling bubbling up inside of her on the way there, she decided to brush it off.

In just 2 more months and they are going to move to a better place!!!!!!! And it's not Zootopia!!!! She can't contain her excitement!!! She just had to scream anytime, anywhere!!!

And no one can be bothered enough to send her to a mental asylum.

Because, they don't even have any neighbors to be angry about her screaming. Mike-the-possible-neighbour is in the mountains.
Well, in her house, nobody seems to care about others craziness.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEAAAAAAAAAA" Luna belted out a foreign song that crossed her mind at that time, while standing in front of her house, turning the doorknob slowly.

She didn't even notice to odd atmosphere surrounding her house by then.

*

Luna had just finished hunting in the mountain and brought back a dead bear for further stomach filling in the future.

She put it inside her odd satchel a.k.a the Vathoinz bag ( review chap 7: Mike ) so that it's easy for her to move.

She plans to present the dead bear to her mother with an awesome like intruduction along with the sound of fake drum rolls and a loud 'VOILA' .

Epic, I know.

Her main reason to the mountain is to gain more essence that can make her body stronger, collecting more rare herbs and plants along the way.

Coincidentally, they're out of meat at home and this bear's meat can last for 2 months so it's convenient.

Lystra is a surprisingly good cook and she occasionally teaches Luna how to cook along the way.

Unbeknownst of Luna, the amount of essence she possess is far too much for her age and can bring unwanted harm to her body. She will need to release the essence somehow to lessen the burden.

Luckily, Luna often use her essence to activate the air exchange when doing the posting so at least her body can withstand the amount of essence she has on her, for now.

Mike was clueless about this as he is too focused on capturing animal meat so that he can woo Lystra's strong heart. Maybe he still doesn't know what 'friend-zone' means to a man.

Mike was still on the mountain, wanting to check on the condition of it, one of his duty as a nature whisperer.

In 2 more months, they are going to move away. To a place near the city so Luna can further her knowledge at school at the age of 8. Mike will be following them too for some certain reasons.

Luna has also gain her first power and it's the power to manipulate.

Manipulation is one of the rarest power a person can obtain in Life. Though it sounds harmless it's actually more dangerous than anything.

Manipulation can be used in numerous ways whether in a good or bad situation.

For example, you can use manipulation to manipulate things like moving things without touching, it's the same as telekinesis but more powerful .

And also block ones attack with manipulating the body or weapon using just a little amount of essence with some energy from the body.

With more usage of essence and energy, it can be used to manipulate people's actions.