Chapter 36 : Observia Inc.

"Sara!!!!!!!"

"Sara Observia!!!" She screamed as loud as she could, causing a flock of birds to flee from the tree nearby. She must feel like Snow White at that moment.....

*sounds of wind blowing*

"Sara!!!!!!!"

"Say my name~~~ say my name~~~ when no one is around you~~~say-" a familiar high pitch voice of a child sang nearby.

"Sara!!!!!" Luna returned to her bipolar self and immediately charge after Sara with a face full of rage and clenched hands as if getting ready for a fight.

"That's what he said hahaha... oh no.." sensing her life is in danger, Sara ran towards the direction from where she came from, and that's is, away from Luna .

"Sara!!!!!"Luna screamed again.

"Whaaaat???"

"Stop running away from me!!!"

"If it were some handsome guy saying that to me, I would willingly stop in a heartbeat ! but unfortunately, it's only you, so no thank you, next!!!!!"

"I need some explanation!! Come back here this instant!!!!" Luna finally snapped and unconsciously used her essence to make her body lighter as she speed up, a trick only those who reached a certain level, can only master.

"Oh! Why didn't you say so! By the way, your seconds sentence sounds like what my mother would say aha." Sara abruptly stopped and turned around, she waved her hands towards the sky,

" This blood calls upon the guidance to Observia  "

An unknown light emitted from the sky above of Sara's head, as she closed her eyes in concentration.

The light immediately illuminated the whole surrounding area, making Luna blinded for a few moments, her body colliding hard into something (or someone) and the sound of grunts along with a cry of pain can be heard.

After the light was gone, the two figures who can be seen on the vast field previously, disappeared, bringing the calming surrounding once again.

The trees around the area whispered to the breeze;

Finally! Some peace of mind!

*

Strangely enough, none of the villagers saw anything abnormal happening to the sky and the nearby forest.

*

In the Observia Inc , the main lobby just got visited by two girls falling from the ceiling, literally.

*Thump*

*grunt*

*And the seal goes Ow ow ow~~~*

"Hurts" Luna grunted.

"Get off me!" Sara yelled.

"I can't move....I feel like I just got hit by a truck..."

"Not my fault, you're the one hitting on me and I don't even swing that way..." Sara pushes herself up making Luna tumble down on the floor beside her.

"Oww be gentle...." Luna pitifully said as she tried to regain her strength.

"Ahem, well if it isn't the Silly Stupid Sara? What in the whole wide world are you doing here at this humble place that doesn't deserve your stupid presence?" a husky voice of a man said from behind the both of them as Luna slowly stood up.

"My name is Sara Treblemaker Observia and I eat rude man like you for lunch! By the way, It's sooo not good to see you!!!" Sara said with a frustrated tone.