Chapter 38 : You

"So that's what happened huh" Sara's father, Sariel, said with a complicated look on his face as he licked the spoon,"This thing isn't a foreign problem though, it does happen but rarely, and you're just one of the unlucky ones"

"How sad" Sara said full of pity, sitting beside her father, eyeing the now empty bowl of finished lasagna with a thought in her mind,"Should've snatched the bowl forcefully earlier.......pity me....."

"Well, the only solution is to erase your presence completely from this world and send you somewhere else, there's this other solution that is, to face it and move on, maybe changing your identity along the way or so but, you wouldn't want that do you?"

"I prefer not to face anymore hardships, thank you"

"Then what exactly do you want?I mean you did save my precious simpleton's life so I as the grateful father, at least, have to make you live your life better than the previous one right?"

"Right!I want a new life!"

"Really? Are you sure that you won't miss this current one you're living in? Not to mention, finding a place for your new life is gonna take some time, so do you have enough patience to wait?"

"Yes, I am positive"

"Well.....if that's what you want then..."

All of a sudden a soothing voice of a woman entered the ears of those in the living room, looking towards the source of the voice, Luna saw a beautiful and elegant woman, wearing a floor sweeping long dress with constellation patterns, heading towards their direction with a mild angry look on her gorgeous face as she sternly said "No!".

"Wifey!!! Where have you been? I've missed you so much~~~" the male said with a pout.

"Mommy!" Sara yelled excitedly and ran towards the woman with open arms which the woman received warmly and hugged her lovingly." How are you, Sara dearest? Missed me already? Mommy missed my ball of sunshine too~" 

"This ball of sunshine is doing fine!!!"

"I was called to look after some problems at the Main Space" The woman answered the previous question as she swayed with Sara in her embrace. 

Sariel's expression suddenly turned serious and tense,"Was there any major problems? Why was I not informed?"

"No, only minor ones. And you're not informed because you would rather confine me in our home, than letting me attend the meeting, regardless whether the problem was big or small" The woman playfully glared at her husband as she ended her hugging session with Sara.

"You know why I do that...."Sariel's expression soften as he stared lovingly at his wife.

The woman rolled her eyes at her husband and huff cutely with reddened cheeks," By the way, Hubby, before you permit for Luna to change lives and leave this one for good, I want to talk to her for a while, can I?" the woman turn towards her husband and smiled sweetly for a moment.

"Anything for wifey~~~"

"Lunavella, come with me. Oh and hubby dear, you won't be having any more lasagna until next year" The woman strode towards the confused Luna and took her hand gently as she lead them out of the living room.

"Not the lasagna!!!!!!" Sariel yelled as he fall to his knees looking towards the now closed doors.

*A few seconds later*

"I didn't tell mother that you secretly took her lasagna!"Sara said happily.

"I know honey, I know" Sariel sighed at Sara's cuteness. She won't ever rat someone out, especially her own dear father- is what he thought.

*

*

*

"I just showed her your bowl!!!"

"Ugh" Sariel face palmed.

*

-Meanwhile, in another living room inside the penthouse-

"So, tell me, so far what had happened during your stay in this life" Sara's mother asked Luna as she sipped her tea.

"Well, I hiked a mountain by myself.....I saved someone's life....I made an ugly friend.....I know different flavors of coffee....I tried to learn how to cook.....I burned someone's kitchen.....I met an evil family.......I helped my mom with her now successful business......and I almost died by food poisoning...."

"Died by food poisoning?"

"Yeah, Mike baked a cake one day to show off his 'baking' skills and made me become the cake tester, I thought no harm could be brought with just testing the flavor of the cake right? But.....t-the cake has worms in it....."Luna shivered in disgust remembering the incident.

"Oh my.........poor you...." (O-O)

"Yeah......I can never look at cake the same way......" (-_-')

"........" only the sound of sipping tea can be heard inside the spacious living room.

"........"

"What about your previous life? Tell me about it"

"I want to become a lawyer in my past life..."

"Really? On what basis?"

"Yup, it was one of my ambition after seeing the corruptions happening around me, how there's no justice to the victim and all. Kinda like being a hero without superpowers but with unlimited knowledge."

"But...you're an introvert in your past life right? You have no friends and your family basically neglected you, you lived a gloomy life surrounded by your own imaginations in a form of paintings, artworks that you wished is a reality but it isn't."

"I was gonna make that dream a reality had I not died early"

"Nature isn't the one who killed you, nor did anybody else, you killed yourself"

"Wha-"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆