Chapter 18: Plans

*Luna's pov*

"Yes, that plan would work. I'll make sure of it. But I'll need more time to prepare some things" I said determinedly while exiting the room.

"Okay, that's settled. Don't worry, we'll have enough time by then. I'll help you in any way I can." mother said walking to the front door then opening it and stepped outside.

"Have you finished your chit chat? I don't have much time to waste you know?" Lijah said frowning while standing up from the bench dusting imaginary dust off his bikini bottom. (just kidding)

"(No we don't, what are we? Psychic???) 2 months. After 2 months then, will I follow you to stay for a while at your mansion" I said to him.

"You were meant to say 'Live in our mansion'. I'll hold on to that 2 months. Remember, should you suddenly change your mind at that tim-" Lijah was cut off mid sentence.

"Yeah yeah we get it, bring to court blablabla custody child blablabla legal guardian blablabla. Now leave, you sicko. Your mere presence is pissing me off." Mother said moving her head side to side with hand gestures, mocking him.

"How rude...seems like living near the mountains really suits you best. "Lijah scoffs then turned around and left.

-

"Well.....that was a bit immature..."I said to mother, a bit surprised by her actions just now.

"Yeah? Well, who cares. I'm really pissed off............Listen, if you somehow killed him accidentally or so, I'll help you bury the body okay? Okay. " Mother said then she looked sideways as if searching for someone.

"...o....kay.......well, who are you looking for? If you're looking for Mike then he'll be in the mountain for a few days, his duty is calling" I said teasingly at her.

"I-I was just checking whether someone heard us or something!!! A-As if I'm looking for that man, hah! What a joke. Let's go inside" Lystra exclaimed looking flustered then hurriedly went inside.

"Sure you were." Luna smiled watching her mother looking flustered. After a long sigh, Luna looked up at the sky with a frown.

"This is too much for the little old me. Indeed, time is running out. I feel so old." she sighed again while nodding her head. { You're only 7 years old Luna.... (~_~) }

"Lunaaaaa!!!" Lystra yelled from the inside of the house.

"Coming!!!!.......Mother!!! I got something for ya!!!...............VOILA!!!!" Luna yelled back when she gets inside after closing the door.

"Luna! Don't you put our future food on the floor!!!!"Lystra yelled again.

*

A week later

"Hello! Is anybody home??" The sound of loud knocking can be heard from the front door.

Mike just got back from the mountains and decided to swing by their house.

Because Mike has known them for a while now, without any conscience of manners, he barged into their house yelling for them over and over.

Hearing nothing but silence, he immediately went the kitchen, opened the fridge and croutched, probably wanting to 'borrow' some food again.

But he only saw red, like from top to bottom level, plastics full of meat with blood still sticking on it.

He suddenly felt goosebumps and thought to himself  'Why does this seems like a scene from a horror movie?'

Then his 'bad luck' senses started tingling, he felt a cold breeze on the back of his neck so he hurriedly closed the fridge door and straightened his back. He turned around slowly, facing the opposite direction of the bloody fridge.

Only to see the both of them, Luna and Lystra, sitting at the dining table. After they finished their whispered discussion about something, they turned their head slowly to his direction then stared at him with an evil glint in their eyes while smirking evilly.

"Oh hot hell beautiful naw....hell naw naw naw..............." Mike mumbled as he immediately panicked without even knowing the situation. He just had a really bad feeling about this as some sweat is trickling down his hunky face.

Mike now know, that he is going to be involve in something alike to a big big trouble.
He felt regretful not giving them back their food after 'borrowing' them.
Because now, he is indirectly getting payback.

*Lystra's pov*

In her mind :

" Uuuuuuuuu~~~~~ them sweat is going down~~~~~~~"

*

*sneak peek of future chapters* cause I got nothing better to do.....

*

"You know, you're really similar to the saying 'Sometimes we act like we don't need but we want, When we don't want, we throw it away when we already have it'. This is just like you Lijah, you don't want Lystra, but you need her power, when you already got them, you throw her away" Luna angrily said this with a voice full of fury, pointing Ed's fluffy butt at his face.

*

"You really wanna know my happy story??? Fine! LET ME TELL YOU! WHAT LYSTRA DID TO SPOIL MY PERFECT PLAN!!!!" Lucinda screamed like a maniac she is after they all left.

Who's the villain now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SELF STORY PROMOTION!!!☆

I started to make a story about rebirth.

True title is the cover but it's too long so.........

Its in my profile titled 'Rebirth' only has a few chapters because I want to see how many of you guys/gurlz ( mostly girls, I think) are interested. 

If there's many then I'll update them weekly just like this one.

If not, then it'll be put on hold or maybe with slow updates.

I'll finish this story first, then will I resume rebirth.