The promise chapter 1

Eleven years have passed since Kuroko Tetsuya died. Kagami was holding onto a blue flower. He set it on the grave Carved Kuroko Tetsuya XXX-XXX " A liveable peroan that we will never forget known as the Phantom six man."

"Kuroko I promise I will defeat the Kiseki no Seidai." Khaki lightly squeeze a blue stone about his neck. He stood up and started his journey.

First was Akashi where the Kiseki no Seidai Kise Ryouta was. Kano wasn't really far it only took 2 days to get there. Kagami travel with a horse. He camped outside in the forest and hunter a bear and ate it.

~In Kaijo~
A person with blonde golden hair was humming happily. He was twirling a yellow stone in his hand.

"Kise why are you so happy today." A fan girl asked.

"Well..it's just I can tell friend is visiting me." Kise smiled.

~back with Kagami~
Kagami was shopping for food when he turn around to face three people.

"So, uh why are you following me Senpais and Furihata?" Kagami frown.

There was Hyuga, Izuki, Kiyoshi, and Furihata.

"What do you mean why!" Hyuga head chop him.

"Ow!" Kagami held his head.

"Someone. Need. To. Control. You. Or else . You'll. Start. A. War." Hyuga chopped him more.

Kagami had a big red bump on his head.

"Beside, Kuroko told us to watch over you." Kiyoshi said.

Kagami stiffen by the mention of Kuroko. Hyuga saw that Kagami stood still. Hyuga sigh.

"Kagami, Kuroko never blamed you. It wasn't your fault." Hyuga patted his shoulder.

"I know!" Kagami but his lips.

Kiyoshi ruffle Kagami hair as Izuki and Furihata smiled.

As they continue shopping they bought some food in case they ran out.

"So, how will we find one of the generation of miracles." Izuki asked.

Kagami looked around he rember Kuroko describing him about Kise.

~flashback~
"Kise Ryouta what's he like." Kagami asked one say.

Kuroko was washing his clothes at the side of the riverbank when Kagami asked. He looked up at him.

"He's annoying." Kuroko said.

"Wh-" Kagami was about to yell but Kuroko cut him.

"But he's my rival. I respect him. Kise is from Kaijo he has blond hair like the sun and brown eyes. He's always smiling and excited. His hugs are really a annoying sometimes but that's how he is. He also call me Kurokochii." Kuroko smiled.

"Kurokochii?" Kagami frown.

"He add chii to the people he respect." Kuroko continue to wash his clothes.

~flashback End~

"Blond, blond..an annoying person, blond.." Kagami looked around then he bump into someone.

"Oh sorry." Someone said.

Kagami eyes caught slightly blonde hair. He grab onto that person.

"Hey! What are you doing! I already apologize to you!" The blonde yelled.

"Kise." Kagami said. The man eyes widen.

"Sorry but who are you?" Kise eyes darken.

"Kagami Taiga, I've come to defeat the Kiseki no Seidai and that's you." Kagami said.

Kise looked at him and slapped the hand that was holding him.

"Sorry, but right now I'm looking for someone." Kise walked away looking around. Then he turn around and looked back at Kagami. His eyes darken again.

"This is weird. I'm sure I can feel Kurokochii presence here...but why is it coming from you." Kise eyes glowed. Kagami flinch he could tell that Kise was strong, stronger than him.

"If you want to know why. Fight me." Kagami smiled.

"Hey! You can be serious Kagami." Hyuga and the others eyes widen.

"I'm serious." Kagami said.

"And if I win?" Kise smiled.

"I'll answer your questions." Kagami smirk.

"Fine." Kise smiled.

Hyuga wanted to stop the two crazy idiot but Kiyoshi grab his shoulder. He turn to looked at him Kiyoshi shook his head.

"Don't worry. Kagami will be fine." Kiyoshi smiled.

"And how do you know that?" Hyuga said.

"Because he's the light  Kuroko chosen." Kiyoshi smiled.

" Kiyoshi smiled