The promise chapter 19

When Kagami and everyone return it no one said anything.

"Everyone should take a rest it's night already. Sakurai and the servants will lead you to a room." Aomine Said.

Once everyone left the room it was only Kagami and Aomine.

Aomine looked at Kagami Who was clenching his fist tightly.

"Kagami, everyone left." Aomine Said.

"Why...." Kagami whisper.

Aomine turned to him.

"Why what?" Aomine asked.

"Why couldn't we save him! Kuroko was right there! We could have saved him!" Kagami Said in a angry voice.

Aomine bit his lips. What he was saying is going to hurt Kagami.

"Because your not the one who can save him. Your not the one Tetsu love." Aomine Said.

Kagami eyes widen. He turned to Aomine with a confused face then with anger.

"Shut up! Shut up! What do you even know about me!" Kagami hit Aomine in the chest with his angry weak fist.

Aomine just let him. He didn't felt any pain but his heart hurt for Kagami. He pulled Kagami into his chest and hugged him.

"I know....I know I can't save Kuroko......and I'm not the savior of this world....I'm no one...." Kagami cried.

Aomine tighten his hold on him.

"It will be okay. Your going to be fine Kagami." Aomine kissed his head.

He noticed Kagami slightly flinch but didn't say anything. They didn't know how long they stayed there but they knew they needed each other right now. Just for now....just let them stay in each other arms for a bit longer....

___________________________________________

The day have come.....

All citizens and regular people stayed in their homes or at the church praying silently to what was about to come for their country.

Seirin, Tōō, Yosen, Shutoku, and Kaijo have decided to form a alliance with each other. They were all dress in  Blue outfits.

"Listen, from what we know about the enemy they have Kirisaki Daichi, Fukuda Sōgō, Rakuzan, and Teiko." Aomine Said.

"Did he say Teiko?"

"Teiko?"

"We're going to lose this war aren't we?"

"Listen! We don't know why Teiko decided to join this war but they also have the uncrowned kings with them. But don't worry as Prince of Tōō, I promise to do my best to protect our family and friends! Do not fear because we must believe in ourself. Believe that we can win this war! Let us pray." Aomine closed his eyes.

All the soldiers and everyone closed their eyes.

"Dear our lord, please give us your blessing to protect and shield us with your light. To help us win this corrupted dangerous warfare. There will be bloodshed and innocent lives taken. But I beg you please protect the people we love and the one we care about as we leave our homes. Please watch over us. Amen." Aomine open his eye.

"And Tetsu please watch over us." Aomine whisper the last part quietly

Aomine looked over at Kagami who nodded at him. They both held each other hand behind their back.

"If we win this war I'll treat you all to all to wild boar meat and all kind of rewards! How's that!" Aomine smirk.

"Did he say Wild boar meat! Oh heck yeah!" Someone shouted.