The promise chapter 14

"Nee, why do you keep rejecting me?" The dark figure of himself looked at him. His other self looked like he was melting.

"Shut up. Don't get in my way. I don't need you." Kagami glared at his other left and walked toward the light.

"But everything we do is for Kuroko? So why aren't you fulfilling his wish. He wanted this world to be destroyed?" His other self looked at him.

Kagami stopped in his track.

"What do you mean? Kuroko never wished for this world to be destroyed? Beside I know him more than you I know that Kuroko loved this world more than anyone else." Kagami looked to himself.

His demon self laughed.

"Is that so? You don't really know Kuroko well do you? But whatever just go. I'll come out again when you call for me." His other self laughed.

"I won't call for you." Kagami glared at him and light wrapped around him.

When Kagami open his eyes again he was in a familiar room again.

"Hey you awake." A familiar voice Said.

Kagami turned to the voice. There he saw Aomine naked with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You pervert!!!" Kagami threw a pillow at him hard.

"Ugh-" Aomine fell onto the floor.

Kagami quickly ran to the door and tried to open it but it would.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Kagami tried to shake the door knob open but it wouldn't.

"Kagami...you bastard." Aomine remove the pillow from his face. His nose red.

"Stay away you bastard! Who the hell do you think you are kidnapping people like that!" Kagami grabbed a butter knife at the table and pointed at him.

Aomine glared at him and walked toward him with heavy angry steps. Before Kagami could shout at him. Aomine grab onto his hand tightly that's the butter knife dropped.

Aomine leaned toward him they both were face to face to each other.

Kagami felt himself blush at how close they were. Aomine and Kagami stared at each other until Aomine smirk.

"If you want to leave wait for me. I'll show you around the castle." Aomine went to the closet and pulled out his clothes.

Kagami stood there dumbfound at Aomine changed of attitude.

Kagami followed behind Aomine after 15 minutes.

"What are planning?" Kagami asked him.

Aomine didn't turn to him.

"Hmm, nothing really. Just.." Aomine glances at him.

"Just?" Kagami waited for him it answer.

"You felt it didn't you. Kagami and You are the same. That's why you kidnapped him isn't it." Kuroko Said.

"Nothing," Aomine Tch.

"Hey! Tell me! It's kinda creepy since you changed your attitude! What happened?!" Kagami shouted in anger.

"You don't remember what happens yesterday?" Aomine turned to him.

"Yeah, all I remember was you and me fighting...then....uh....I don't remember my heads kinda all jumble." Kagami thought.

"I see. Well I found out that your a half demon." Aomine deadpanned.

"What!" Kagami eyes widen in shock.