The promise chapter 9

Omg I love this song so much Akakuro forever ❤️❤️❤️ if video don't work tap on it two or three times to take your to the link of this video.

Loud explosive explode everywhere.
Kagami ran in a circle as Midorima shot out lights of green balls at him that were explosive.

Midorima hand glowed again as flames were shot at him again.

Kagami wasn't looking at where he was going that he trip to the ground.

"Shi-" Before he could curse glowing arrows shot at the flames instinguishing them.

Kagami looked at where the arrows were shot. Kise gave him a thumb up and wink. Kagami nodded his head as thanks.

Kise jumped away as shard of ice was shot at him.

Kise pulled out three arrow and shot it at the ice shards clashing together making a loud explosive.

"Your pretty good aren't you. As expected Of Midorimachii lover." Kise smirk.

"You too." Takao smirk back.

"But don't think I'm just a regular archer. I can also use magic" Kise raised up his hand. A legendary weapon appear. Kise position himself ready to shoot a golden glowing bow. A golden magic circle appear.

Takao eyes widen.

"It can't be..." Takao looked at the familiar magic circle he used earlier.

Ice shards shot at Takao. Takao too amazed at what was happening couldn't move. Suddenly a hand held his shoulder holding him into a embrace.

A green barrier surround them.

"Shin-Chan?" Takao looked up at Midorima.

"Don't space around Baka. It's dangerous." Midorima Said.

"Sorry." Takao looked down. He was a bit disappointed in himself.

Midorima looked at his lover and ruffle his hair.

"Just don't overwork yourself. Now let's show them the power of our duo." Midorima who body glowed a green light. His earring glowing brightly.

"Yes!" Takao glowed a orange light.

"Woah....that's something strong there. I see he improved. But we can't let them outsmart us right Kagamichii." Kise eyes glowed yellowed.

"Yeah." Kagami glowed a red light.

-Flashback-

Kagami and Kise fell to the floor out of breath.

"Hah..this is so tiring." Kagami Said out breath.

"If you always act like that. Your gonna get yourself killed one day." Kiyoshi looked at him.

"I know that!" Kagami shouted.

He thought of a certain someone who he couldn't protect. In his arm with blood all over him.

"Kagami Listen. Who your up against are two powerful mages. A regular archer and a warrior cannot win against two mages." Kiyoshi Said.

"Hah! Of course they can! Even I can beat the- OW!" Kagami got hit in the head by Hyuga.

"Kagami that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying even if you attack them with swords that won't work that's why I'm going to teach you magic." Kiyoshi Said.

"Magic? I can't even use any!" Kagami Said.

"I can!" Kise open his palm his eyes glowed a red golden flame appear in his hand.