The promise chapter 4

"Hah..." Kagami sigh.

"Why did we take this guy." Hyuga point his thumb at Kise who had flowers popping everywhere with his smile.

"Yeah..The really annoying one." Kagami sigh.

"Your all so mean! After I told you where Midorimachii is!!" Kise cried.

"But that doesn't explain why your here?" Kiyoshi Said.

"Even if I told you. You all would laugh at me and think I'm crazy." Kise pouted.

They all look at him.

"We won't laugh. Just tell us." Hyuga Said.

"No, I'll just tell you later." Kise looked away.

"This brat.." Hyuga crack his knuckle. Kiyoshi and the other held onto him.

Kise just sigh and took one last look at Kaijo.

~Kise flashback~

Kise and Kasamatsu were in their cabin talking.

"Hah? Why the hell are you leaving!" Kasamatsu kicked him in the face.

"Ouch! Senpai that hurt-uss!!" Kise held onto his cheek crying.

"Tch." Kasamatsu glared at him.

"Sorry Senpai, But I have to go with them." Kise laughed sadly.

"Why?" Kasamatsu looked at him.

"I...I had a dream of Kurokochii." Kise sparkle.

Kasamatsu pissed off kicked him again.

"What kind of reason is that! I don't have time for your perverted dream of your Kurokochii!" Kasamatsu continue kicking him.

"Ouch!"Kise cried.

Kise reach out and held onto his cheek and kiss him. Kasamatsu eyes widen as tears fell from his eyes.

"Yukio-Senpai, I'm sorry but it's true. I really did have a dream of him. He told me to go help Kagamicchi find all the GOM. I don't know why but I promise him. So I must go." Kise Said.

Kasamatsu looked at him.

He felt jealousy and angry. But what he really felt was lonely because Kise was leaving him.

"Fine, But you better come back." Kasamatsu Said.

"Yukio..." Kise smiled.

"But if you die, I swore I will burn your body to ashes and marry a girl. Also if I hear one thing about you cheating on me with a girl. I swear I will not forgive you." Kasamatsu made a scary face.

Kise laughed and backed away.

"Understand." Kasamatsu pointed to Kise chest.

"Y-Yes...I promise I won't do any of that and I won't die." Kise smiled.

He pulled Kasamatsu into a hug and whisper into his ear.

"My heart only belong to you. Because I haven't gone all the way with you yet." Kise smirk.

Kasamatsu face turned red. He really wanted to kick Kise in the face but instead he pull Kise collar pulling him down and kissed him.

Kise eyes widen in shock. When their lips part Kise saw Kasamatsu face was really red.

"Yukio..." Kise shocked.

"Then, make sure you come home quickly. I will be waiting." Kasamatsu smiled.

"Yukio." Kise hugged him again.

"I will be sure to come back quick. I love you." Kise Said.

"Me too. I love you too." Kasamatsu hugged him back.

~Flashback End~

Kise looked at the small blue flower in his hand with one last look at Kaijo. He smiled to himself as the wagon take them to Shutoku where Midorima Shintaro a miracle reside.

~In Shutoku~

A man with green hair and green eyes was holding a red book with a green round gemstone on the cover.

When he suddenly came to a stop. The man with raven hair and silver eyes also stop and looked at him.

"What's wrong Shin-Chan?" Takao noticed Midorima was looking out the window.

"Nothing, it seem someone I know will be here soon." He Said as his his earring on his left of a green crystal glowed.

~Midorima flashback~

"Akashi, Kuroko have left we must go find him!" Midorima shouted.

"There's no need. Because Tetsuya is aiming for something different than us. Beside we plan to leave this place soon." Akashi said.

Midorima eyes widen and averted his gaze. Akashi didn't look at him.

"I.." Midorima looked down.

"It's fine Shintaro. I'm not mad at any of you. I'm also planning to leave this place. It's just like I plan." Akashi smirk.

"What plan?" Midorima looked at him.

"That we will be enemy when we leave this place. We will be facing each other off in war. To find out who is the strongest out of us. But don't worry we'll still be friends." Akashi smiled as he looked out the window seeing a man with black hair waiting for someone.

"You should go. You wouldn't want your lover to wait long for you." Akashi Said.

Midorima eyes widen. He stood up and walk toward the door. But came to a stop he didn't looked at Akashi.

"Akashi can I ask you something." Midorima Said.

"Go ahead." Akashi Said.

"Did you really love him?" Midorima said.

"...I did. I love him more than anything in this world. He's someone I would give the the whole world to." Akashi Said But it sounded a bit sad.

"I see. Is the reason your like this is because you saw his future." Midorima Said.

There was a moment of silence. Midorima could feel a dark aroua surrounding Akashi.

"Who knows. Beside I don't know what your talking about change but I am absolute. No matter who it is I will always win. Even if it's you Shintaro or Tetsuya." Akashi Said.

~flashback End~

"Just what are you planing Akashi." Midorima Said.

Takao looked at him worried.

"Let's go. We'll be late." Midorima push up his glasses and started walking again.

Takao followed him and reach out to hold his hand. Midorima held his hand back and intertwined them. Takao blush and smiled to himself.

 Takao blush and smiled to himself