The promise chapter 20

Akashi smirk when he saw Kagami entering the battlefield.

"I'm going." Akashi pulled out his sword.

"Sei-Chan?" Mibuchi looked at him.

Akashi just ignored his teammates and rode Yukimura toward the battle field killing anyone who got in his way.

All his eye was set on Kagami Taiga.

_________________________________________

Aomine eyes widen when he saw Akashi running toward Kagami.

All the soldiers behind Akashi also charge. It was time they start the real battle.

"Murasakibara!" Aomine shouted.

Murasakibara nodded his head all the Yosen people body changed into giant monsters and crash the enemy with their strong arms and weapons.

"Everyone get ready! We're going into the battlefield charge!" Aomine shouted.

Everyone cheered and ran forward where death await all of them.

__________________________________________

Midorima and Kise eyes widen when Aomine ran into the field. Their eyes widen when they saw Teiko with cannons.

A loud sound burst through the air and everyone was knock off their feet's . Dragons flew toward them with fireballs.

Kise watched in horror when he saw Kasamatsu got almost hit by a cannon And rolled down the hill.

"Yukio!" Kise quickly tried to rescue him but was cut off when the enemy came near him trying to stab him.

Kise quickly pulled out a knife and stab the man.

When he turned back to where Yukio was the enemy stab him in the chest.

Kise looked down and saw blood on his chest. Kasamatsu eyes met with his. Kise smiled one last time and darkness took over him.

_____________________________________

Midorima and the Mages were struggling with the cannons and dragons attacking them. They created a shield to protect themself but it wasn't going to last long.

Midorima mad Takao created a shield together trying their best to not let the dragon that was attacking their shield with scratched and bites.

Takao Who stood next to him spoke up.

"Shin-Chan! If I die! I love you!" Takao laughed but he was really scared.

"Takao! Now isn't the time!" Midorima shouted.

"I'm sorry." Takao smiled sadly.

"Wha-" Before Midorima could tell what was happening.

Takao push Midorima down the hill.

Midorima eyes widen in horror when the shield broke and blood splashed his view.

_______________________________________

Murasakibara stare in horror when he saw the dragon that Nigou was suppose to fight knocked Himuro down.

Nigou wings were broken and wasn't moving.

"Muro-chin..." Murasakibara eyes widen.

__________________________________________

Kagami charge toward the enemy riding on a horse. A black tattoo formed on his face and arm. He slash through the enemy blood smearing in his face.