The promise chapter 5

Seirin and Kise were all in the cover wagon sitting in the back taking a look at the map and talking while Teppei watch the road.

"We'll make it to the Shutoku when we cross the twin bridge." Hyuga pointed on the map.

"But I heard Shutoku is known as a strict country. Their good at mastering the arts of magic." Izuki Said.

"Hopefully we won't get blast." Hyuga Said.

"Ah! We gonna get blast to blasted! That it!" Izuki Said.

"Izuki Shut up." Hyuga Said.

"Ne, Kise What is Midorima like." Furihata Said.

"Midorimachii...well..how do I say this." Kise rub his head thinking carefully.

"Well What is it. If it's helpful tell us." Izuki Said.

"Well you see Midorimachii is a weirdo." Kise Said.

Silence filled the wagon.

"Says someone who's the same." Kagami scoff.

"What! I'm not a weirdo! Your a weirdo with his split eyebrow!" Kise yelled.

"What! You wanna go! It's not like I want it, I was born with it!" Kagami stood up.

They both glared at each other when someone held onto both of their shoulder.

"Nee, if you two have so much energy to yell at each other I will throw you out of here and you will walk to Shutoku yourself. Do you want that." Hyuga smiled darkly.

Kagami and Kise Both shook their head. Hyuga smiled.

"Good then." Hyuga went to the front to sit next to Kiyoshi.

"Nee, Kagamichii is your Senpai always like that?" Kise whisper to him.

"No, only if you piss him off. But I'm used to it. Beside coach is scarier than him. You do not want to piss her off." Kagami shiver

"I-I see. If what your saying is true then I'll remind myself that." Kise sweat.

Once they reach halfway to Shutoku. It was night time Seirin decided that hey will be camping outside.

"Were really camping outside..." Kise looked at he comfy Seirin laying on the ground with a campfire in the middle.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Furihata looked at him.

"I-it's just.. isn't it dirty. Beside there might be bugs." Kise shook.

"Ah, could it be your afraid of bugs." Kiyoshi Said.

Kise flinch and laughed if off.

"Ah, Kise is scare if bugly bug!" Thats it!" Izuki smiled.

"Izuki shut up. Want to sleep in the mountain." Hyuga glared at him.

"N-no.." Izuki Said.

"If you can't sleep outside you can sleep in the wagon with Kagami." Kiyoshi Said.

"Ah, Thank you." Kise smiled. Then he looked around.

"Huh? Where Kagamichii?" Kise asked.

"Now that I think of it. He's not here." Izuki Said.