The promise chapter 7

Kise-Archer (plus he's good at using swords)

Midorima was sleeping in his bed peacefully until a loud voice woke him up.

"Shin-chan rise and shine honey! Today weee going shopping so wake up!!" Takao open the curtains.

Midorima groan.

"Takao, Be quiet your annoying." Midorima glared at him.

"Woah! No can do. Even if you glare at me I won't allow you to go back to sleep. Now wake up! I already gave you an extra 15 minute so sleep already!" Takao shove through his closet and threw a green Mage outfit at him.

"Tch." Midorma clicked his tounge.

"Hurry up you tsundere." Takao Said.

~Now~
Midorma left eye was twitching. He had a very annoyed and angry expression. Takao hidding behind his back.

"Takao. What's the meaning of this?" Midorma voice held anger.

Takao flinch and laughed a bit.

"S-Shin-chan don't get angry okay. I tried to run away but trey caught me before I could!" Takao Said.

"Beside they attacked me!" Takao pointed at Kise and Kagami who looked unfazed or rather an amused face.

"We didn't attack you. You ran and fell on your face yourself." Kagami Said.

"But it was fun chasing after you. You ran like a rabbit about to get eaten by a wild animal." Kise sparkle.

"What are you sarcastic!" Takao yelled at him.

"Tch, lets go Takao. We don't have time for this." Midorima turned.

"Yeah." Takao followed him.

Kagami watch as Midorma walked away he noticed something was shining on Midorima left ear. It was the same as Kuroko neckalace. Kagami grab his shoulder before he could leave.

"Wait, you know Kuroko don't you." Kagami siad.

Midorma didn't look at him.

"Then you should know why I'm here." Kagami siad.

"Should I? I've never seen you before. Who are you?" Midorima Move Kagami hands off his shoulder.

Midorima noticed a familiar blue crystal around Kagami neck.

"Me? I am Kagami Taiga from Seirin. Kuroko sent me here to defeat you psycho logical bastards." Kagami grin.

"What did you say?" Midorima push up his glasses a bit annoyed.

"It's exactly what I said. Midorima Shintaro I challenge you to a duel!!" Kagami pointed st him:

"Ah...he's a Baka." Hyuga and Seirin hid behind a small shop hearing everything that's being siad.

"One day he's going to be the death of us." Izuki Said.

They all nodded their head.

"A duel you say. Sorry but I don't have time for your idiocy." Midorima turned to leave.

"Wa-What are you leaving!!" Kagami shouted and then he thought of something.

"Ahh...and here I thought you were the strongest Mage in the whole world. But look like I was wrong. But Your just some freaking oha Asa freak." Kagami Said.

He smirk when Midorima stop in his track.

"Fine, I will accept your challenge." Midorima Said.

"That's great." Kagami siad.