The promise chapter 6

Before I begin here are what type of people the characters are.

Kagami-warrior

Hyuga- warrior(General)

Furihata-healer

Kiyoshi-knight

Kuroko-healer

Midorima-Mage

Takao- Mage (appreciate of Midorima + lover)

Aomine-secret for now

Kise-uh...I don't know yet srry Kise. Anyone wanna help me choose for him.

Murasakibara- Secret for now

Akashi-Secret for now

_______________________________________

The two guards gasp. Their voice shook for some reason.

"Your an enemy aren't you." They point their spears at Kagami.

"That idiot." Izuki Said.

Kise woke up with the sound of shouting his necklace was glowing a yellow light.

"Hurry and let us pass! I have something to tell that bastard." Kagami shouted.

"We won't let you pass. It's or job to eliminate any suspicious people." The guard glared at him.

"You-" Kagami was about to attack the guard but one of them swing their spear at him.

Kagami eyes widen as the spear fall toward him. But before Kagami could get hurt someone held onto the sharpe blade blood flowing down his hand.

Kagami and the two guards gasp.

"Hey, what kind of guards are you if you attack innocent people." Kise held a strong dark gaze at them. The guards shook in fear.

"But it is Kagamichii fault for saying stupid things. Apologize to them Kagamichii." Kise Said.

"Hah! Why should I! He's the one who attack first!" Kagami Said.

"Your the one who started it by saying you were going to defeat Midorimachii. That's not right they might think your an enemy." Kise Said.

"But-" Kagami wanted to protest.

"Kagami stop causing trouble and do as Kise say. We don't want to stay out here long. Or do you want to get Hyuga clutch time." Izuki point his thumb at Hyuga Who was behind him with a very pissed off face.

Kagami gulp and sweat rolled down his face frighten.

"F-fine...I'm sorry I was at fault." Kagami bowed.

"Good. Good boy." Hyuga slap his back hard two or three times with a very freaking scary smile. Kagami sweatdrop.

Both of the guards stood there shocked at the sudden change of mood.

"There now can you let us through." Kise smiled.

"Yes..." the guard said.

"Thank you." Kise walked back to the wagon.

"Wait." The other guard siad.

Kise stop in his track but didn't turn to them.

"Who are you?" The guard asked.