The promise chapter 11

A man with purple hair was walking along side with a man with black hair covering one of his eyes. They were walking in Tōō when they both came to a stop when a purple gemstone was glowing

"What's wrong Atsushi?" Himuro looked at him who was eating some bread.

"Hmm...it seems like someone I know is here." Murasakibara Said.

"Is that so?" Himuro Said.

Murasakibara and Himuro continue walking toward Tōō

________________________________________

"Damn it!" Kagami tried to get the chains off but it wouldn't come off.

He tried everything he can to get it Off but it wouldn't. Kagami tried to use his powers but it seems like the chains were magic resistance.

"Tch." Kagami slump down.

Kagami P.O.V

No matter how much I tried these chains would not come off.

Damn it why the hell am I chain like a dog.

"Because your an idiot. Why didn't you listen to me!" Hyuga came into this thoughts.

"Ugh....Hyuga-senpai must be pissed off right now. I hope he's not doing crunch time." I shiver.
________________________________________

~At Shutoku~

Crack

Crack

Kise and Seirin shiver as they watch Hyuga crack his knuckle laughing evily.

"I'm going to kill him." Hyuga smirked.

"Kagami May you Rest In Peace." Kise and Seirin prayed.

_______________________________________

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I stood in a protective defense at the door.

The door open revealing a man with brown hair and brown eyes shaking. He was carrying a tray of food.

"U-uh.....Aomine-San said to bring you breakfast." He shook.

"I-I see. Set it down." I scratch my head.

There was no need to be on defense. Since the guy look so weak.

"T-then I leave it here." He set the food on the table.

"Ah, thanks.." I nodded.

I went close to him which he freaked out a bit. But I didn't care I was hungry after trying my best to open the stupid chains.

I stared at the food before me. It had eggs and bread with rice porridge. I turned to the shaking man.

"Who made this." I asked him.

"I-I made it...Um it's not poison or any-" Before He could answer Kagami was already chewing down the food.

"This is delicious! Nee did you make this! This is delicious!" Kagami chew like a chipmunk.

"T-thank you." He blush.

"Nee, whats your name?" I looked at him.