The promise chapter 17

Akashi walked out of Toou kingdom with his horse waiting for him. He was about to get on but someone called out to him.

"Wait!" Akashi turned to the voice.

"Furihata Wait!" Kiyoshi grab him.

"You can't do this! War isn't a good thing!" Furihata shouted at him.

"And why shouldn't there be war?" Akashi looked at him.

"Kuroko wouldn't have wanted you to do this! He told me you were a person that everyone respect and was a good leader!" Furihata said.

Akashi looked at him with uninterest and turned around to leave. Furihata clench his fist.

"Kuroko loved you! What your doing is wrong! He wouldn't have wanted this! You were a person who carried a lot of responsibility! Your father-" Before Furihata could finish Akashi eyes flashed gold.

Before He knew it he fell to the ground and a sword was pointed at his neck.

"Who do you think you are? What do you know about me and Tetsuya?! Do you even know the pain we both went through together?!" Akashi glared at him.

Furihata gulp. Shit he made him mad. But he didn't care because What Akashi doing was wrong.

"Tetsuya family was killed and he was taken away from me! But when I met him again I thought we would be together forever but! He just had to go to a weak place Serin and got himself killed by that man! Tell me Furihata was it?" Akashi looked down at him.

Furihata shook at the cold voice.

"What is victory? Why do people call us monster? Why do someone you love have to die? Why is fate so cruel? Why call us Kiseki no Seidai when we never wanted that name? Do you know what's its like to be used?! We were used to win all the time until we broke like glass. We couldn't stay together anymore..." Akashi glared.

Furihata But his lips.

"I don't know. I don't know what happen to any of you. But I know one thing." Furihata looked up at Akashi cold eyes.

"Kuroko loved you." Furihata Said.

-Furihata flashback-

Kuroko and Me was at the river washing everyone clothes on a rock scrubbing it with soap and water.

I looked at Kuroko who was humming a song smiling as he clean the clothes.

I thought how pretty he was and I respect him because he is one of the strongest healer I've ever met.

"Nee, Kuroko can I get your advise." I asked him.

He turned to me.

"Sure. What do you wanna know?" Kuroko Said.

"H-how do I become a better healer like you?" I asked him.

Kuroko put a finger on his lips and thought.

"Hmm...Furihata just be Furihata." Kuroko Smiled.

"Eh? Eh! What do you mean! I don't understand!" I Said confused.

"I became a healer because I wanted to save people. I saw a lot of war where people were hurt and died on the battlefield. I sing because I want my song to reach out to the whole world to save people who are in pain and suffering. But the truth is...". Kuroko looked sad.

"I want it to reach him. These feelings I have for him. If one day I were to die I want to show him that this world is still beautiful. And that I will always be with him, no matter how far he is I will always love him." Kuroko smile.

"So Furihata why did you became a healer?" Kuroko asked me.

-Flashback End-

"I don't know...right now I still don't know why I became one. But I know one thing! It's to save people like you and Kuroko wishes!" Furihata pulled out a pouch containing something.

Akashi eyes widen and reacted quickly using the hilt of his sword and knocking Furihata out. The pouch fell out of Furihata hand.

"Furihata!" Kiyoshi held onto Furihata who was knock out unconscious.

Mibuchi knelt down and picked up the pouch that Furihata had. He looked inside and threw it at Akashi who caught it.

"Sleeping powder I see. Did you really think you could make me fall asleep and avoid this war." Akashi crush the pouch burning it with fire magic.

Kiyoshi cursed and glared at Akashi.

"You thought wrong. I won't go down that easily. I will win this war." Akashi Smiled.

He turned around to get on his horse.

"Sei-Chan what do we do with them." Mibuchi asked.

"We're taking them with us. Tie them up. It wouldn't be interesting if they don't come." Akashi pulled  the horse reins and charged forward.

Mibuchi sigh and tuned to Kiyoshi.

"Then for now sleep." Mibuchi eyes glowed purple.

Kiyoshi felt hands cover his eyes and then darkness.

Info:

Akashi Seijuro-????🤫
Mibuchi Reo-Witch
Hayama Kotarō- Assassin
Nebuya Eikichi-Warrior
Mayuzumi Chihiro-Healer