The promise chapter 8

Fujita Maiko (藤田麻衣子) - Flower & Butterfly 🦋

A teenage boy was looking out the window raising a red gemstone in the air as light reflect through it making it look like it was glowing.

The man smiled to himself.

"Look my weak self as I destroyed this world for our Tetsuya. The one that I love and the one that you love." He smiled.

__________________________________________

"Welcome to Shutoku grand magic games! I'm the ring leader of this grand game! Nice to meet you." He bowed sparkle all over him.

"First we have two very special guest who dare challenge the most powerful duo!" The ring leader pointed to the right giant gate.

"Kise Ryouta from Kaijo! A Kiseki no Seidai!" The ring leader shouted.

Some of the crowd gasp and cheered loudly.

The gate open revealing Kise waving and smiling at everyone he was all gear up in his fighting suit. All the girls fainted and squeak at how handsome he was.

"His partner is Kagami Taiga from Seirin!" Kagami also walked out behind him the crowd cheered loudly.

Kagami groan at how loud it was. His face a bit red embarrass at the praise they were giving him.

"Their Duo name is KagaKise!" The ring leader said.

The crowd grew silent. They all looked at the ring leader with "Really" looking face.

Hyuga slap his forehead.

"That's not their name...ugh..." Hyuga Said.

"Psst! That's wrong Shining. That's not their name! Beside your in the wrong anime!!" The Mage Said. She had pink hair a hat covering her face.

"Oh is that so..." Saotome eyes glint.

"Oh uh...Ahem! Their name is Illumination Warriors!" Saotome yelled.

The crowed cheered loudly.

"And lastly the one you've all been waiting for.... Catal Rhythm!!!!"

The crowed cheered loudly louder than when Kise and Kagami appeared.

"Wow...that's loud." Kise Said.

"Who cares, were here to defeat them." Kagami eyes held fire.

"That's right." Kise smiled.

They both fist bump.

"Heh, he's interesting. Those eyes that held fire just like Tetsu." A man wearing a black cloak smirk. A glowing dark blue crystal was on his left arm.

Both Kise and Midorima flinch. They both looked at each other and nodded.

"Then Bow!" Saotome Said.

They both to each other in respect.

"Lets have a good game!" They yelled.

They all back away from each other going to their own side. The ring leader raise his hand.

"Rules: There will be no cheating or killing! Whoever defeat both partner win!" He Said.

They all nodded their head in agreement.

"Then...let Shutoku Grand Magic Game Begin!!!!" He shouted the crowd Cheer loudly.

"It looks like the day have come." Midorima push up his glasses.

"Yeah." Kagami pulled out his sword.

"Then show me your power." Midorima raised his hand forward. He chant foreign words really fast.

Suddenly a green magic circle appear at his feet. Large diamond shape crash through the ground trying to stab him. Kagami quickly jump away in time.

"Tch." Kagami clicked his tongue.

"That was the first attack let's see if you can get away from the next one." Midorima Said.

Flames appear at his hands.

Akane: Ahh...this picture made me cried so sad.... and I suck at naming Duo so don't make fun of me lol. This is all I have for now...

 This is all I have for now