Chapter Twenty-Eight: Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

FUCKHSJAJAKAO THIS HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY DRAFTS FOR HOURS, I FORGOT TO POST IT. HERE YOU GO, SORRY❤️

*************

"Where is she?" Hani sprung up from the couch and blinked a few times, letting her eyes adjust to the lights. She refused to take anyone's bed so the couch was her only other option. She looked around the room, trying to figure out who it was that had spoke before she heard another voice.

"Who are you talking about hyung?"

"I know you lied to Ten about me buying you an air fresher, Jisung. And I also know Hani's here, where is she?" Hani let out a breath that she didn't know she had been holding and slid off the couch before tiptoeing quietly to where the voices were coming from.

Mark nervously laughed, "She's not here hyung. She's in Busan. Y'know? Where she lives? Why would she be here anyway?"

"Yeah it's not like the love of her life is in our band or anything..." Haechan added in.

"You guys seriously need to work on your lying. Come on...you can tell me. I won't tell Ten."

Hani stepped into the room where everyone was, instantly earning everyone's attention.

"Well damn, it's actually you. I just thought I was being dumb." Taeyong's eyes widen as Hani looked down at the ground.

"Sorry. I told them that I would stay in a hotel, but they wouldn't let me."

"It's okay. But all of you should have told me about this!"

"Well why else did you think I was asking Ten-hyung about his day?" Chenle asked before rolling his eyes slightly.

"I don't know. I thought that you actually cared for once. Anyway, what's the plan now?"

Jeno shrugged his shoulders, "It's up to Hani."

As Hani was about to answer, her phone chimed in the pocket of her sweatpants.

Teabag:
Hani??

Hani:
?????

Teabag:
Don't make fun of me okay?
But I miss you a lot.
And I don't really know why
bc it's not even like you're a
nice person but I feel like
we haven't spoken in ages...

Hani:
Wow Ten you went from being kinda
sweet to being a jerk in like 0.2 seconds

Hani:
That must be a new record

Teabag:
You know I didn't mean it like that

Teabag:
When can we see each other again??

Hani looked up from her phone and sighed, her fingers hovering over different letters.

"Today."

"What do you mean today?" Mark asked.

"I'm telling Ten today."

"Ohhh shit." Haechan stated as the others mouths gaped open.

"Hani and Ten-hyung sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Chenle sang whilst clapping his hands before getting hit by Taeyong.

Hani smiled and shook her head at him before turning her attention back to her phone.

Hani:
soon ;)

Teabag:
LAHSHSLFBKA

Teabag:
WHAT

Teabag:
HANI

Teabag:
DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME ON READ

Teabag:
HANI YOU CANT SAY SHIT LIKE THAT

Teabag:
MY HEART CANT TAKE IT

"Does anyone know what his schedule is today?"

The boys shared questioning looks before Taeyong stepped forward slightly. "You're really going to tell him today aren't you?"

"As much as I love hanging out with you guys I would prefer it if I got rejected sooner rather than later."

"You're not going to get rejected. Trust us." Haechan stated, patting Hani's shoulder reassuringly

"For once he's right. You need to trust us when we say that he won't reject you. And if he does then you have plenty of other options."

"No offence guys but I don't want anybody else."

Chenle faked being sick, "Someone get me a bucket, quick."

Jeno's head fell to the side questioningly, "You really love him, huh?"

Hani groaned and covered her face with her hands, her face turning bright scarlet with embarrassment.

"Aw, cute." Haechan pinched Hani's cheeks and cooed.

"Ew stop. I actually make myself sick."

"Some would say you're...." Chenle started before being interrupted by Jisung.

"Don't say it-"

"Lovesick." Chenle cackled whilst everyone else gave him a disapproving look.

"Wow. Even Mark has better jokes than that."

Mark let out an outraged cry, "Hey! What are you trying to say?"

"That you're not funny. I thought that was obvious." Haechan gave Mark a confused look before Taeyong stepped forward again in an attempt to get the conversation back on track.

"Ten will be in the dance studio for most of the day. You'll find him there."

Hani nodded before she looked down at her phone again...

She was as ready as she ever would be to confess her feelings to her first love.

********

This is a (short) filler chapter, I'm v sorry. The next chapter could possibly be the last😭
I'll try and update again soon.
Also please point out any mistakes , vote and comment💕