Thank You

Momo wakes up to a beeping sound, white light, the smell of alcohol and feeling like all her energy was gone; wondering where she was until the memories of the rape that almost happened, Izuku fighting them all like it was nothing and taking her to the hospital.

"You can see her now, just take it easy" The nurse said allowing a black haired boy with green highlights into Momo's room.

"Thank you" Izuku said as the nurse left, he walks up to Momo's bed and sitting on a chair.

"H-Hey, how a-are you d-d-doing?" Izuku asked.

"I'm ok- Argh!" Momo said trying to get up, but groans grabbing her head with one hand feeling bandages wrapped around her head, while using the other to support herself.

"T-Take it e-easy" Izuku said shakily and carefully laying her back down, then grabbing the remote in it's holder attached to the side of the bed, and readjusting the bed into a slanted sitting position.

"What happened?" Momo asked wanting to hear it from Izuku, who explained everything from his point of view.

"So you followed me, like some stalker" Momo teased but hid it well.

"N-No, that w-wasn't my i-intention" Izuku said apologizing so many times, causing her to giggle.

"I'm just messing with you" Momo said as they talked for a while about different things, Izuku doing his best to keep away from last night's incident. Soon a female doctor comes in to checkup on Momo, to see her awake and talking with Izuku.

"Good morning Momo Yaoyorozu, I believe your feeling okay" The doctor asked getting a nod from Momo, she takes the clipboard from the container in front of her bed.

"Will she be okay?" Izuku asked.

"She will, she got an injury on the head but nothing too serious, she just feel unconscious from blood loss, a few bruises around her arms and the upper torso region, probably violent groping and she still has a her virginity apparently" The doctor said putting the clipboard back.

"You've got a really faithful boyfriend there, he stayed here through out the whole night" The doctor said leaving the two teenagers blushing heavily and avoiding eye contact.

"I-I called y-y-your parents, t-they'll be h-here soon" Izuku said.

"T-Thank you" Momo said still in a competition with Izuku, in who has the worst blush ever.

"No p-problem, it w-was nothing" Izuku said.

"N-No, I mean thank you for staying the night even though your parents might be worried out of their minds" Momo said beating Izuku in the game.

"My M-Mom is o-okay, s-she was kind o-of w-worried, but s-she was o-okay with m-me staying" Izuku said as the awkward silence engulfed them for a while, before Momo broke it.

"They're taking longer than usual" Momo said in a shade of pink.

"I-I'm sure t-they'll be h-her soon" Izuku said as two adults burst into the room with wearing suits.

The man looked in his early 40's, his hair sleeked backwards, he had blue eyes, a clean shaven face, with glasses, black and white formal dancing shoes, his height about 6'5 feet and not too fat or slim, his skin looking sunburnt a little, but still white; his wife around 6'0, looked like she was in her early 30's, curves in all the right places, black eyes and hairstyle like Momo's, beautiful face and no pimples, white high heels, white skin, her make up done well you'd be tempted to kiss her, even in front of her family.

"My baby, I was so worried" Mrs. Yaoyorozu said hugging Momo to death.

"I'm okay, Izuku saved me and I can't breathe" Momo said as Mrs. Yaoyorozu lessened her grip.