See you again

Izuku had his stuff packed into luggage bags and in the trunk of his Mom's car, the school had made it change so the students lived on campus so as to not get distracted by things outside the school. Inko now had to survive leaving by herself again with both her husband and son would be gone living their dreams, but Izuku had promised to call her everyday to assure her he was okay and with that he was dropped off with his baggage at the front of UA.

"The second step to being a hero" Izuku sighed taking his bags into the school and taken to his room. When he stepped in, he was amazed by how much UA makes to provide them with the funds to build these dorms with.

"I'm definitely gonna settle down in this bitch" Izuku said going to his room to set his stuff up, that was until he got a call from someone he didn't expect

"Hey babe, what's up?" Izuku asked.

"Hey Izuku, I was just checking in cause you haven't returned my calls" Momo said.

"Oh, I was just clearing up" Izuku said with a saddened voice.

"Sorry, I'll call back when you feel better" Momo said.

"Okay" Izuku said as the call ended and then there's a knock on the door.

"Who could that be now?" Izuku groaned as he opened the door and couldn't believe who it was.

"Its Is I! All Might!!" All Might said.

"Oh My God! It's All Might!! What are you doing here!!!" Izuku said in amazement.

"I am here because, I will be known as your dorm supervisor!!!" All Might said.

"This is awesome!!!" Izuku said.

"And because Principal Nedzu sent me here!" All Might said as Izuku let him in.

"Oh principal Nedzu, I've heard of him, but I haven't been able to see him" Izuku said.

"Well, he tries his best to keep it a secret from people, but he will soon be discovered" All Might said sitting on the couch.

"So All Might sensei, what did he want you to talk to me about?" Izuku asked closing the door and standing by the TV.

"You submitted your form, and stated that you have two quirks but you didn't use the second one during the exam" All Might said.

"Oh, I just had a few reasons" Izuku said.

"That people might judge your quirk" All Might said.

"Yes, demon isn't the most heroic quirk, but I still want to use it to save lives" Izuku said.

"I see, but let me see it first" All Might said.

"O-Okay" Izuku said as he starts charging his energy and transforming into his demon form.