Hero training? Your going to a temple

UA was back on track after the two day rest from the UA sports festival, a student from class 1B known as Neito Monoma, was and is known for his smug attitude towards class 1A, mocking them to the extent to which Izuku would do anything to put him in a world of pain, but can't do anything so far.

Right now, our young heroes were in class and happy to see their teacher out of his bandages, but with a scar under his right eye.

"After the sports festival, some of the heroes took training you guys into consideration, so here are the rates and note that even though you don't appear on this list, you'll all be working with a hero organization" Aizawa said as a TV comes down, stopping in midair and turning on to show the percentages with Katsuki being first, Shouto second, Fumikage coming in third and so on.

"It must be good to get that many, isn't that right Shouto?" Momo said but Shouto said nothing.

"Stupid old man, probably wants me to work with him or to promote their own organizations because I'm his son" Shouto thought.

"Izuku, you got none, everyone must have been scared shitless because of your powers" Mineta said shaking Izuku's shoulder, while said boy looked like he was going to faint.

"Izuku Midoriya, here's your percentage score" Aizawa said changing the screen with the remote in his hand, to a news report.

"Izuku Midoriya? I'd rather be his sidekick" Kamui said.

"A look from him could kill, villains will run for sure" Desutegoro said.

"If you ever need a sidekick to work with Izuku, I'm available" Mt. Lady said with a wink.

"He'd make a good sidekick" Endeavor said to smug and trying to not see Izuku as a threat to his position.

"I personally think he should be competing for the place of No. 1 hero" Ectoplasm said.

"Same as him" Nemuri said agreeing with Ectoplasm, before the screen went off and the class turns to Izuku's chair to see he was gone.

"Where'd he go?" Ochako asked.

Meanwhile.....

In the toilet, Izuku was throwing up his stomach from all the comments pro hero's were giving him on TV.

"Bwuaaaaaah!!!" Izuku groaned throwing up.

Back to class.....

"But for today, there will be something more today on hero schematics" Aizawa said as everyone froze.

"Not a pop quiz I suck at those" Eijiro thought.

"What could it be?!" Sero thought.

"You will be picking out your hero names" Aizawa said then the class cheers, but he activates his quirk to shut everyone up.

"Good, now I'm not particularly fund of that, but someone will be taking my place for that" Aizawa said as Midnight opens the door and walks in, while the students were happy to have a cool teacher, also showing their level of perverseness, Denki and Mineta start drooling.

"Come on up and give me your best shot" Nemuri said as Mina came up.

"Mine is Alien Queen" Mina said.

"The monster that creates acid out of her blood, no way" Nemuri said disagreeing.

"Dang it" Mina said walking to her sit.

"I shall go next, mine is I can not stop twinkling, I know all of you can't resist my sparkle" Yuga said coming up giving his name, as everyone looked at him and watched Nemuri accept it, but made it shorter.