The Gray Demon

Izuku really had a hard time with the position he was in, with having that many points in all honesty would turn your friends against you; everyone had already formed teams, Izuku was fretting over finding someone before his 5 minutes were up, but found a team and moved onto the final combat tournament.

Izuku managed to beat Shinsou in the first round, where everyone thought he was done for, but broke out and threw him out of the ring, then told him not to give up even though he had that type of quirk, which gave Shinsou a new view of things; during the break Izuku finally made contact with his parents.

"Mom! Dad!" Izuku exclaimed running and hugging the two.

"Izuku, I've missed you so much" Inko said.

"Me too, got anything to say Dad?" Izuku asked.

"Sorry for choosing my job over you, but I'm here to stay since I'm done with all the work abroad" Hisashi said as Izuku hugged him.

"Thanks Dad, I really missed you" Izuku said.

"Me too Izuku, me too, now for the most important question, who's your girlfriend in class 1A" Hisashi said then changing the subject, throwing his arm over Izuku's shoulder and bringing him closer.

"Dad" Izuku groaned.

"Don't "Dad" me, this is a very serious matter, now who is the lucky lady" Hisashi said demanding.

"Momo Yaoyorozu" Izuku answered.

"Yaoyorozu? The last time I heard that name was a few months ago, oh my God your dating my classmates daughter" Hisashi said surprised.

"Yep, they seem chill with me" Izuku said.

"Okay, next question" Hisashi said.

"What?" Izuku asked.

"Have you done it with her?" Hisashi asked.

"Dad?!!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Hisashi?!!" Inko exclaimed.

"What, it's a very normal question, with you kids nowadays" Hisashi said.

"Not everyone Dad, not everyone, and now if you'd excuse me for a second" Izuku said walking to Momo.

"He's growing up so fast" Inko said wanting to cry.

"Definitely, he reminds me of myself when I was younger" Hisashi said.

"Yep, he's a complete you" Inko retorted.

"Let's just get some food, the next match will soon be starting" Hisashi said as he and Inko go get food, before the next match.

"Izuku, may I have a word with you" Shouto said grabbing Izuku's shoulder.

"Sure, what's the problem?" Izuku asked.

"Not here, this is very personal" Shouto said with the usual emotionless voice.

"Okay, I'll be back" Izuku said kissing Momo's hand, not noticing the cold hearted look Shouto had on his face; they soon find a shady entrance and start their conversation.

"Do you love Momo?" Shouto asked.

"Yes" Izuku answered quizzically.

"Do you mean it or is it for her parents fortune?" Shouto asked.

"What kind of question is that?!" Izuku asked.

"I'll take it that you don't know what your doing" Shouto said.

"What's your aim?" Izuku asked.

"My aim is to get Momo to be mine" Shouto said as Izuku chuckled.