UA Sports Festival

Everyone was in class when Aizawa walks in ready for class, but having an announcement to make so the students had to be quiet so as to get the information needed.

"In one week there will be a sports festival and it'll be broadcasted all over Japan" Aizawa said as the students cheer.

"Yeah! Time to show off my manliness" Eijiro said.

"This is gonna be great" Sero said.

"Quite down, if you manage to focus enough you could get to work with an organization if the heroes there see fit" Aizawa said getting the class more pumped.

"Hell yeah, this is gonna be great" Sato said.

"The heroes will finally see the elegance and grace" Yuga said.

"I'm screwed, Dad is gonna see his son is a half demon" Izuku groaned in disappointment, thinking about what his Dad would tell him or scold him about for being half demon.

"You all will be wearing your sports uniform, so don't even think about it" Aizawa said.

"Mines totally thrashed" Izuku said.

"Why wouldn't it? Tearing your clothes to show off and fight" Mina said.

"That was to prove a point" Izuku said.

"To show you have a sexy bod or to show that your half demon" Denki said.

"That's gay, besides no one believed me" Izuku said.

"Enough, let's start before all the time is gone" Aizawa said.

Meanwhile.....

Inko was in her house, making lunch for herself and wondering what her son would be up to, when he's going to be calling the next and the train of thoughts are cut off by the sound of knocking.

"Izuku?! Your supposed to be at school?" Inko thought questioningly, opening the door to a man taller than her, white tie, black button up short sleeve, white suit trousers and black dress shoes, with suitcases beside him.

"Inko my dear it's been a very long time, we must catch up" Hisashi said.

"H-H-Hisashi?" Inko stuttered.

"Yes dear and whe- Slap!!!" Hisashi said being cut off by Inko who slapped him hard.

"You come home after all these years and think I'll just let you in" Inko said turning her back to her husband and crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry, but I'm do-" Hisashi said being cut off by Inko again, who jumps on him and cries into his chest.

"Don't ever leave again" Inko cried.

"I won't, I've finished with the jobs abroad so I'll be working here from now on" Hisashi said.

"Thank you" Inko said.

"Anything for my wife, anyways where's Izuku?" Hisashi asked expecting to see their son.

"He got into UA, their sports festival is coming up" Inko said.

"UA huh? I remember that school, I wonder if some people are still there" Hisashi said.

"You can think about that later, you have a lot to tell me about" Inko said jumping unto Hisashi again and wrapping her legs around him.

"I'm a little tired dear can we do this another time" Hisashi said.

"No, I've not been satisfied and your here now, so satisfy me" Inko said kissing Hisashi's neck.