We need to talk

After the Hero Killer incident had died down a little, many students had returned to school sharing their experiences at their internships; the most noticeable was Ochako, who had grown a dark side that was controlled and contained for combat alone. Everyone waited for Izuku to show up, especially Momo, seeing that her boyfriend was included in the incident and it was terrifying enough that Tenya had gain such a fatal injury to his right arm.

"I hope he's okay" Momo thought as our protagonist is found in the office of the principal of UA.

Nedzu's office......

Izuku sat with the principal, Nedzu, and discussed the incident and giving him information on what he had learned in form of 5 notebooks, a truck load of blood samples in test tubes and plastic containers, with some body parts for further experimentation.

"Thank you Midoriya, you've truly helped us with the information you've gathered and capturing the Hero Killer" Nedzu said with a voice full of gratitude and thanks, as said boy nods in response, before leaving for class quietly and loud in thought.

Your mother was nothing but the carrier of my child

I'll be coming for you

Even though you destroy this carving, I will be coming with my army to take over that small planet

Your brothers will kill everyone you love in front of you

Why me

Why did I have to be so weak

The thoughts that ran through his head, the words replaying over and over again and causing him great pain; his teeth clenched tight like it was going to be broken, his hands clenched into fist with nails that drew blood from his palms and his little bits of dignity used to hold back the bitter tears and anger growing in his being; finally making it to class, everyone looked at him and felt a killer's intent bouncing off him so everyone except one person confronts him.

"Izuku, is something wrong?" Momo asked looking into his eyes, seeing the hate and rage in his eyes, before they softened up showing care and kindness.

"I was just having a bad day, but seeing you made me feel so much better" Izuku said taking Momo's hands into his and smiling a little, while said girl was blushing a little in embarrassment.

"So cute" Izuku thought.

"He's so embarrassing" Momo thought.

"Anyways, around lunch I have something important to show you" Izuku said letting go of her hands, walking to his sit before she did the same after composing herself then going to sit down, just as Aizawa walks in to start the day.

Lunch time......

Izuku, Momo, Jirou, Tenya, Ochako and Shouto were sitting down at their lunch table talking about their time during their time during their time on the job with the heroes; just then someone with blue eyes and blonde hair, elbows the back of Izuku's head and causes him to fall over a little, but he is able to catch himself and then look at the offender.

"Oh, I didn't see you there or maybe your head is too big from capturing the Hero Killer, I don't get why the bipolar gods bless you so much" Monoma said as Izuku got out of his chair, turning full on demon, grabbing Monoma by the shirt, jacking him up and causing him to drop his tray on the ground drawing the attention to him.