Heroic Demon

Everyone stood there looking at Izuku and the blackish purple energy marks that flowed through one side of his body; Eijiro now remembered what that black stuff was and saw he lied because, Izuku knew some people might not approve of his quirk, Katsuki was foaming in the mouth because Izuku didn't use this power against him during the team battle training, Shouto didn't think much of Izuku until he pulled out this demon technique.

Asides from that, the villains were beginning to have second thoughts about fighting Izuku but Tomura wasn't being oppressed.

"Just because you've got some trick up your sleeve, doesn't mean you can beat him, Nomu attack and tear him to shreds" Tomura said ordering the Nomu to attack, but it backfires as Izuku was already attacking Nomu, punching it and sending it into a nearby tree.

"That was fast?!!!" Ojiro said.

"His abilities are increased in strength, powers, speed and so on; I have some hope that he can stall for time before All Might comes" Momo said as if her prayers were answered, because All Might was there.

"Do Not Fear!!! For I Am Here!!!" Toshinori said ripping off his tie with a frown.

"All Might's not smiling this time" Mina said.

"This must be serious then" Jirou said as All Might jumps into the air and lands in front of the students of hero class 1A.

"Ah! Finally, the man of the hour is here, Nomu your toy is finally here" Tomura said as the Nomu punches Izuku, sending him into a several trees and concrete.

"Izuku!!!" Tooru exclaimed.

"Don't worry, his body will be okay in that form" Momo said as Izuku jumps out of the rubble with an explosion and landing behind All Might.

"It seems you have this under control" Toshinori said.

"Definitely, but this is my fight" Izuku said.

"As you wish" Toshinori said a little scared but allowed Izuku, but stood by to jump in just in case.

"It seems you have a death wish, I'll be the Santa for that delivery" Tomura said as Izuku was about to attack, but a villain with razor arms comes in fast and chops off Izuku's arm.

"Let's see you fight witho-Ack!!!" The razor user said immediately being squashed like a bug, and thrown out of harms way due to Izuku's claws.

"It's true, how's he gonna fight?" Shouto asked ready to attack, while Izuku turns his arm back to normal.

"He'll reattach it" Momo said.

"How the hell is he gon-" Denki said being cut off as the arm that lays on the floor begins to shake violently.

"It seems you can't finish the job" Tomura laughed.

"On the contrary, I can" Izuku said as the arm comes flying back almost cutting Katsuki and Shoji, then reattaching itself back to it's owner.

"It seems, this power has more to it than expected" Toshinori and Kurogiri thought.

"Now, let's finish what we started" Izuku said as him and the Nomu charge at each other and throw punches furiously, the ground shaking and the shockwave produced pushed even All Might back.

"Your holding out more than I expected" Izuku said dodging a punch and slicing off the Nomu's arm, as it let out a shriek in pain and then it's arm is immediately regenerated.

"So quick regeneration is part of your quirk, huh?" Izuku said as the Nomu swings it's arm to the side, but he had enough time to block but was sent crashing into the stairs.

"Okay, I've had enough of you villains, it's you and me big guy" Toshinori said dashing towards the Nomu and clashing with it. Dodging and throwing punches, until Toshinori gets behind it, wraps his arms around it's waist and leaning backwards into a German suplex, but failed due to Kurogiri opening a portal that cause the two to fall through, then the cringing sound of flesh ripping, bones breaking and blood spewing out due to the Nomu dripping it's fingers into his wound, causing Toshinori to yelp in pain.

"It seems that All Might can feel pain after all" Tomura said as Shouto attacks with ice freezing the ground in the direction of the two fighters and freezing half of the artificial humans' body, giving All Might the opportunity to escape and immediately Izuku literally fly's out of the rubble.

Observing from the air, Izuku then dives in and readies his blade, just in time he chops the Nomu in half as it let's out a shriek of pain as it uses it's arms to climb out and regenerates it's lower half quickly.

"Who's got a plan?" Shouto asked.

"We stand our ground and I'll take care of him" Toshinori said but Izuku walks towards the Nomu.

"I said this was my fight, so I finish it" Izuku said ten running and going into another furious battle of fists; Izuku's speed seemed to decrease with time, but he couldn't lose and pushes himself over the limit, soon the Nomu wasn't even punching and finally readying his final attack.

"I know you've heard All Might's motto, but here's mine" Izuku said charging a blackish purple flame that engulfed his arm.

"To oblivion! Hellblaze!!!" Izuku roared punching the Nomu in the gut, sending the artificial beast of nature into the air, forcing it's way through the roof and into the sky far away.

"Damn it! Damn it!! Damn it!!! Why didn't he die, Black Mist let's go before the other heroes come back" Tomura said as Kurogiri opens a portal that engulfs them and disappear, just when the teachers arrive and mistaken Izuku as a villain.

"Subdue the villain and see what we can get out of him" Ectoplasm said.

"No, that's Izuku Midoriya not a villain" Nedzu said as everyone finally meet up with the teachers, Izuku was in front of everyone with a serious look.

"Seems you had it under control" Nedzu said.

"Yes, but there's the no villains and there's an artificial human right about.........there" Izuku said trying to pin point it's presence and pointing in the direction of forest close to town.

"We'll be taking care of that" Nedzu said but Midnight stayed but left after a few minutes.

"Well, since that is done I'm gone" Izuku said deactivating "Demon" like nothing happened.

"Deku! You bastard!! Tell me how you got that fucking quirk!!!" Katsuki yelled by Cementoss stops him with a cement wall.

"Calm down child, how are you to be a hero if you can't control your anger" Cementoss said as everyone calms down Katsuki and they head back to school with Izuku having to answer questions and girls blushing.

In Izuku's room......

Izuku and Momo were cuddling on his couch, his head rested on her shoulder and his hand playing with hers like a baby would do to his mother, then planting kisses down her neck.

"I-Izuku, stop i-it" Momo moaned.

"I can't when your so sexy" Izuku said continuing before stopping.

"Why stop? I'm not good enough again" Momo teased.

"I can tell someone's here" Izuku said just as Eijiro ran away with his phone recording before running out of the room.

"Eijiro whole lotta gang shit!!!" Eijiro exclaimed running down the hall while Izuku chased him.

"Oh, your gonna be shitting yourself when I'm done with you" Izuku said activating "Demon".

So that is it for this chapter, sorry its short or lame, but please bear with me.

So I'mma end of the chapter here, make sure to Vote, Follow, Share, Comment and I'll see you guys for the next chapter.