Would I be wrong if I said

For the past 4 weeks (1 month) of training, Izuku had mastered how to use his weapon and Momo also got to know how to counterattack his demon abilities.

Izuku and Momo soon getting more friendly with each other by the day, Izuku had practically fallen for this girl and was contemplating on whether to tell her or not; while Momo felt the same way but tried showing it, giving him a kiss on the cheek from time to time. So a few weeks left before school resume for the last year of junior high school, he pulls that stunt that would kill him in an instant.

"So, Momo do you have plans for this evening?" Izuku asked.

"Not really, why do you ask?" Momo answered with an eyebrow raised questionably.

"I-I was w-w-wondering i-if you'd l-l-like t-to g-go out f-for d-d-d-dinner and t-the f-f-fireworks t-tonight?" Izuku asked nervously shivering in his blushing and stuttering mess, making Momo blush a little.

"S-Sure" Momo agreed.

"O-Okay, l-lets meet u-up at t-the train s-station at 7, i-if that's f-fine with you?"  Izuku said.

"Y-Yeah, 7 is o-okay" Momo said.

"I'll s-see y-y-you t-there" Izuku said leaving the awkward situation.

"I guess I've got some outfits to look for" Momo said leaving to go change.

Later that day/Evening/7:00pm(Train station)......

Izuku waited for Momo, he was a nervous mess and scared out of his mind, he wore a white t-shirt, black jeans and black/white Nike SB laced Janoski's, his sheath and sword strapped across his body like a belt, his All Might wallet, house keys and iPhone in his pocket.

"What was I thinking?! I'm gonna die from embarrassment! Or Kacchan might find me! I'll be dead for sure!" Izuku thought as a certain girl in red polo shirt, yellow skirt and red Vans shoes with a black purse walks up to him, snapping him from his train of thoughts with her voice.

"Hey Izuku, so what do you think?" Momo said referring to her clothes.

"Suck it up and play it cool" Izuku thought taking in a deep breath and letting it out.

"It fits you, you look stunning" Izuku said making Momo blush, as she looks away.

"T-Thank you" Momo stuttered.

"That's one boost, just act like a guy would on a date, like the movies" Izuku thought as they head for a fancy restaurant not too far from the place.

At the restaurant.....

Izuku and Momo get there to see was really fancy, Momo was a little impressed that Izuku was going all out to make the date memorable one.

"Izuku, how can you afford this much?" Momo asked a little impressed.

"I always get an allowance from my Dad, and I've been saving up for something like this" Izuku said soon talking with the receptionist about his table, going through a list and then leading them to a  table.

"This is nice, isn't it?" Izuku asked.

"I guess so, I can't really remember the last time I went out to a restaurant with my family" Momo said as Izuku see's her sad expression.

"Hey, don't worry about that, let's enjoy our dinner before the fireworks tonight" Izuku said taking her hand into his and holding it tight, causing her to blush.

"Your right, let's have a good time" Momo said taking her hand back trying not to turn redder than she was, picking up her menu and scheming through it, mainly to hide her face.