Filler chapter

While the results of the cavalry battle and who were fighting in the next round, were being displayed on the big screen; Shouto was going up against Sero, Katsuki vs Ochako, Mei vs Tenya, Izuku vs Shinsou, Denki vs Ibara, Eijiro vs Tseutseu and Momo vs Fumikage.

"Who's the Ochako girl?" Katsuki asked.

"What's this?! It seems that Aizawa has gotten his class into fan servicing the crowd here" Hizashi said because the class 1A girls all came out in cheer leading outfits.

"I did no such thing" Aizawa protested.

"Wait! Then that means we were tricked into where these by-" Jirou said being cut off by Izuku who went half demon and screaming.

"Denki! Mineta! Your both dead!!!" Izuku bellowed stretching his hands out, grabbing them before they could run and immediately smashing them together.

"Will Izuku be disqualified for that sudden but violent action?" Hizashi asked but Nedzu allowed it.

"You two got something to say?" Mina asked.

"We're sorry!!!" Denki and Mineta cried.

"We forgive you, but......I don't know about him" Jirou said pointing her thumb at Izuku, who was being held back by Eijiro (Right arm), Fumikage (Left leg), Sero (Torso), Shoji (Left arm), Ochako (Right leg) and Momo (Face, using a dog like mouth restraint like Izuku's mouth piece in the real anime).

"Let me go, I'm going to grind their bones to dust and grind that dust into atoms!!!" Izuku said foaming through the mouth.

"I never did any of this during my time" Hisashi said.

"Yes you did dear, remember the Yaoyorozu problem" Inko said.

"Oh yeah, his head ended up in the toilet, I remember it like it was yesterday" Hisashi laughed.

"You should do something" Inko said but Midnight beat Hisashi to it, using somnambulist to knock Izuku out.

"I-I'll rip their throats out aaah" Izuku slurred then yawning and falling asleep.

"I don't think I could him much longer" Sero said.

"I'll rip Momo's panties off" Izuku murmured but the group heard it and looked at Momo, who was blushing madly.

"Pervert!" Momo said kicking Izuku multiple times.

Later on.....

After Izuku had beaten up Shinsou and told him to embrace his quirk as his own, advising him, then getting an idea.

"Hey girls!" Izuku exclaimed.

"What?!" They answered.

"Give me an I, give me a Z, give me a U, give me a K and give me another U, what's that spell?!" Izuku said.

"Izuku!!!" All the girls cheered jumping up.

"We should tell them take those outfits off" Cementoss said.

"Agreed, if anyone is pulling that off, it's me" Midnight said.

Later after Momo's fight.....

"There, there, everything is gonna be alright" Izuku said.

"T-Thank y-y-you!!!" Momo cried crying more, as a little girl in a red and green checkered dress, black eyes, green hair with black highlights and little freckles, ran to them and hugs Momo's leg.

"Don't worry mummy, there are still other chances" The girl said.

"Thank little girl, but shouldn't you be with your parents" Momo said wiping her tears.