The future

Izuku and Momo were watching the sunset, she sat on the wooden handrail or bounds and Izuku leaned against it. The wind in their hair, the sunlight giving off a beautiful aura of her, that made Izuku wonder how he had managed to get a smart and beautiful girl, this girl was his one in a million.

"Where do you think your going after junior highschool?" Momo asked.

"Probably U.A." Izuku said.

"That's the dream school everyone that wants to be a hero want to go to" Momo said.

"I'm gonna try my best, but I don't want to use the demon quirk because....." Izuku said pausing and putting his hand out.

"You think they'll judge you" Momo said.

"Yeah" Izuku said making a small blackish purple flames appear, then he stops cause Momo placed her hand on his.

"If they think your quirk is villainous, then that's their problem, I'll still be by your side" Momo said as Izuku let out a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Momo asked.

"Sometimes I wonder how I got you to be with me" Izuku said.

"Because, your a hero, my hero and nothing will change that" Momo said as they lean towards each other, then Izuku pushes her into the water below.

"Pwhahahahaha!!!" Izuku laughed as Momo jumped out floating and gasping for air.

"Izuku you jerk!!!" Momo exclaimed as Izuku jumps in too.

"We're even now" Izuku said as Momo grabs him and pushes him underwater, soon letting him go.

"Now we're even" Momo said.

"Touché" Izuku said playing around with Momo for a while, then walking her home and then going home himself.

Time skip (3 weeks and 8 months later)......

Everyone was resuming school, Momo's school wasn't really close to Izuku's, so she had to contact him with her phone to keep in touch; It kind of sadden Izuku that he couldn't feel his beloveds skin brush against his, but had to endure it because every weekend they'll meet at Dagobah Municipal beach to go out or train.

Present time/Last term.....

Izuku was writing in his hero analysis note book about Mt. Lady, mostly mumbling about how her quirk is a major problem in tight spaces, her being careless most times and how her costume is made for mostly fan service and seductive acts.

"So class, this is the final term and you all should've had thoughts about your futures, but I believe you all want to get into UA, so there's nothing much to do!!!" Iruka sensei said throwing the papers on his desk up into the air, as the students cheer showing off their quirks.

"Just forget these rejects ever passing the mock exam, because I'm gonna pass, get into the UA and become the most powerful, popular and richest hero in the world" Katsuki said with his usual scowl and with a smile, then jumping on his desk and showing off his quirk.

"Oh and Izuku wants to go to the hero academy as well" Iruka said as everyone starts laughing at Izuku who seemed unfazed, then putting his notebook away because of Katsuki and crossing his arms.

"So you think because you've got a quirk and a girlfriend, you think you can get into UA!!!" Katsuki said slamming his fist unto Izuku's desk and setting off explosions.

"Woah, Izuku has a girlfriend?" A male students asked surprised.

"I think so, he was always at the beach training with a girl" A female said.