The Unexpected

Everyone was hyped on where they were going that they hardly slept, the exercise they were going for really got them in the mood for the next day to come ever so fast as ever; the day finally arriving and rushing to class for the next step of the field trip they were going on.

"Everyone is here?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes!" Everyone answered.

"Good, now go change into your costumes and meet me outside" Aizawa said tapping the screen on his tablet as the wall on the right pushes out columns and rows of each students costume, before leaving to see that the bus he requested was ready.

"Yeah, it'll be ten times better in our costumes" Sato said.

"I'm definitely gonna do my best" Eijiro said looking at his clenched fists.

"I pray I get to work with one of the girls" Mineta said a little out loud as all the girls in his class surround him with the aura of death present in the atmosphere, but the girls and Mineta felt a darker one as they turn to see Izuku behind them and he literally jacks Mineta by his shirt, lifting him up from the ground and pulling him to his face.

"Touch Momo, and you'll be eating both your balls and dick for lunch, do I make myself clear?" Izuku said in a more demonic voice, that made Mineta cry like a baby.

"Y-Y-Yes" Mineta said.

"Good, now scram before I make you" Izuku said dropping Mineta, who landed with a thud and ran away to grab his suitcase with his costume.

"Now, who's ready to kick ass in this exercise!!!" Izuku said normal again and pumping his fist's in the air like he didn't just threaten his classmate's children, causing the girls to sweat drop.

"Deku definitely has two personalities" Ochako said.

"He's definitely the overprotective type" Mina said.

"Yeah, you should have seen him when Katsuki threatened me and him, more of me, he apparently slept in the hospital" Momo said.

"He's the best isn't he?" Tooru said.

"Yeah, except he acts and does stupid sometimes, then also that muttering thing and when he's hanging out with Eijiro, he's stupid guy code thing kicks in" Momo said.

"He's definitely the best" Jirou chuckled sarcastically.

"I sometimes wonder what how we got together" Momo thought going to grab her suitcase and put on her costume.

Everyone was ready standing outside waiting for the bus as Tenya was trying to get everyone in an orderly fashion and in accordance to their sit number like class.

"Momo, don't think you should ummm.... change your costume design" Izuku said blushing and using a finger to scratch his cheek.

"How about you share your secrets and change your costume design as well" Momo said.

"Hold the phone, my costume is very classy" Izuku said popping his collar.