Justice vs Demon

Stain's blade was coming in close to Izuku's face, but he didn't even try to move out of the way know what is most likely going to happen next; the old jagged pattern katana hit Izuku's cheek, but it didn't even cut his skin one bit, to say Stain was not in shock would be a lie, he was petrified by the young man's ability to have skin so tough that a katana couldn't cut it.

"What is his skin made of?!" Stain thought being able to dodge the incoming fist the Izuku swung and landing on a his feet from a back flip.

"The hero killer Stain, I've been looking for you, you can come the easy way or the hard way, but at the end of the day you'll be coming with me" Izuku said raising his hand, opening his palm and creating a small flame.

"We'll just have to see about that" Stain said thinking of ways to attack, but his idea's are proven futile against Izuku, after barrages upon barrages of attacks, seeing his skin is indestructible.

"What are you really?" Stain asked in fascination seeing his skin hasn't been damaged by any of his weapons.

"The legends of old are true, demons, fairies, angels and elves did once live in this world and they still do but we can't see them, only a true demon can understand and sense their presence and I stand here as a testament to their existence, and with this power I shall stop you Stain" Izuku said with some enthusiasm in his voice, but Stain wasn't moved by his words and felt the boy spoke words of insanity.

"No such things exist, your false tales will not change me so don't even try to" Stain said as Izuku grew a crazed smile, with that creepy smile alone, you could call him the Joker or Joker's twin brother.

"We'll see about that" Izuku said charging at Stain with his palm out with his sharp nails, but the Hero Killer barely dodged the attack by jumping into the air with a front flip and landing on his feet with caution.

"Hmmmm, that didn't work like I expected" Izuku said looking his now clenched fist in disappointment filling his mind for that moment.

"Your not fast enough, now I'll show you how to do attack an enemy with true skill" Stain said turning on his toes, just as he was about to attack, his then receives a bad injury that took a little bit of where his right shoulder blade is, causing blood to gush out like a river.

"Argh!!!" Stain yelped in pain, clutching his wound and feeling intense pain flowing through his body.

"I missed by 8 centimeters" Izuku said as blood appears on his hand, then licking it with satisfaction, before slipping the air and completely getting rid of the blood.

"B-B-Bastard" Stain said falling on one knee and clutching his wound harder, covering his hand in more blood.

"Tenya! get up and grab Native, inform the other heroes that the Hero Killer is here, go while I hold him back" Izuku said as Tenya gets up, grabs Native and attempts to escape but Stain tries to stop them.

"Your not leaving, you must both die for a better society" Stain said charging at them, but Izuku appears in front of them and grabbing Stain's head in a tight lock, giving him a menacing look that could scare his enemies into submission.

"Oi, your fighting me" Izuku said flinging Stain back into the alley without much effort, sending him into a wall and causing him to gag, but it doesn't end there; Izuku appears in front of him and punches him into the wall again, causing him to break the wall slightly.

"He's too strong, if I keep on fighting and not surrender, he'll probably kill me or keep on torturing me like this" Stain said as Izuku grabs his head and slams it into the ground, doing so repeatedly before throwing him in the opposite direction.