Bubbles.... Part Deux

"You have been saying bubbles a lot lately," Jane said to Claire concerned.

"I agree! What's with her and all those tiny spheres enclosing air?"

A scene from a year ago.

"Bubbles!"

"What?"

"Oh! Nothing. It's silly."

"C, at this point, whatever you say silly or not, it really doesn't matter either way. Spill!"

"Fine!" Claire said then took a deep breath. "It's this thing that I saw in the internet. It said, there's no angry way to say bubbles."

"Okay?"

"Have you tried it? I mean even if you're at your angriest, meanest, beastest mode, you can't be taken seriously when you say the word bubbles."

"I see your point, but not all of it."

"Well, whenever I feel stressed out or angry, I just think of bubbles or I say it. I sometimes scream it in my head but that doesn't work always so I sometimes say it just a little louder than usual."

"Does it help?"

"Yep. Helps bring me back to a better place, I guess. You know, that place where you're less angry? Less anxious."

"Does the bubbles help with Sean?"

"He's one of the reasons why I've been using bubbles lately."

Present day.

"Is there something wrong with me Janie?"

"Wrong with you?"

"Is there somethingwrong with me being.... me?"

"C, we all have our flaws and quirks. There's nothing wrong with being you. If there's something wrong with you, it's not because you're you."

"Then why am I... I don't want to continue or you'll cancel my bacon privileges.

Jane smiled and laughed a little.

"Sweetie, I love you too much to do that. Besides, these are special circumstances."

"Can we have some carbs to help the bubbles out?"

"Would you like some bacon to go with those carbs?"

"Carbs and bacon. Sounds like a perfect combination."

"There's no angry way to say bubbles, and there's no way to say no to delicious carbs and wonderful crispy bacon."

"No wonder we are friends."

"Oh yes! Great minds think alike."

"Carbs and bacon it shall be!"

"I'll fry and you bake!"

"Or I will just buy the carbs and warm them while you fry the bacon."

"That could work as well."

"Don't you think this is already getting just a little bit out of hand, Sir?"

"Patience my child. All will be revealed and resolved in due time."

"I cannot help it. I am so concerned and worried about Claire!"

"Stressed already?"

"You could say that. Sorry Sir."

"Bubbles?"