Chapter 1

Before this story takes off let me tell you a little about myself.

Hi! Im Kaitlin margolis. I am 13 years old and I have long brown hair and blue eyes. Im an only child and my dad abandoned me at the age of Three. Currently I live in Los angeles California with my mom and two pets.

Now to the story.

Kaitlin's pov.

"Kaitlin!!!" I hear someone yell from what seems like all the way down stairs. "Whatt?" I yell back. as I'm thinking to my self who it was I get snapped out of my thoughts by someone I recognize. it was my mom. "Theres someone downstairs that wants to talk to you." who could that be i think to myself as I pass my mom with a curious look on my face and walk down the stairs.

When I get down stairs I see a person I haven't seen in 10 years now. My father. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I bring great news!!" My dad says. There's an awkward silence for about five seconds before he goes on. "I've decided to take you in as I was supposed to 10 years ago." "What does that mean? You expect me to forgive you for what you did and just drop my whole life here and move in with you?" I start crying and run back up to my room.

Dads pov.

"What was that all about?" I said to my ex wife trying to make small talk so it's not an awkward between us. "Really?!?!? You can't just barge in here and think she will say yes to your offer just like that Sean!!!" She says. " well um I just thought that..." "Well you thought wrong!" Christie said. " Ok well just tell her that I love her. Goodbye Christie.''

"Yea cause she'd so want to hear that right now!!" I hear her say sarcastically as I walk out the front door.

Moms pov.

I cant believe he did that i say to my self as i turn around to walk up stairs. Once i get up the stairs I go to Kaitlin's room to see if shes ok. "Knock knock" i say also while physically knocking. "Come in." i hear Kaitlin say. i follow her instructions and enter her room. Once I'm in i shut the door and sit on her bed. "You ok?" i ask her even though i know shes not cause she's sitting there crying. "Yea" she says "i just can't believe he would do that to me." "i know honey he's a jerk, don't listen to him." I say as I here someone knocking at the front door. "that better not be dad again." Kaitlin says while getting up to get the door.

Kaitlin's pov.

"That better not be my dad again" I say when I hear a knock on the front door. I get up to get it and almost fall going down the stairs. once I get all the way down the steps I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. I go to open the door and standing there in the door way was someone i'd never expect to meet in my entire life, someone that i've loved since i've laid eyes on. ROSS LYNCH!! apparently I spaced out for awhile cause next thing you know i hear ross say "hello? Are you ok?" "huh, what, o um yea I'm fine. "Good cause a cutie like you should be ok." ross said with a soft smile on his face. is he flirting with me? i thought to myself. i feel myself blush and say "aww thanks." "so the reason i'm hear is because my family wants someone just like you to come live with us!!" "why?'' i say not trying to sound rude."because since me, my brothers, and sister are in R5 we are barely home and my parents want another daughter thats young enough not to have a career." "Ok?" I say still kinda shocked by who was at the door. "Let me go ask my mom, I'll be right back. Um you can come in if you would like." I say while I run upstairs screaming MOM!!!!!!!

Moms pov.

I hear my daughter run up the stairs yelling mom and I wonder to myself who was at the door who made Kaitlin freak out the way she did. Before I could say anything she was already up the stairs and talking to me. "What honey sorry can you start over I wasn't paying attention." "Ok so ross lynch was at the door and..." "Woah woah woah hold on a sec, ross lynch as in Austin and ally ross lynch?" "Yes!!!" "Oh my gosh are you serious?!?!" I say running down the stairs as fast as I possibly could. Once I got down there I saw a six foot tall boy around the age of 18 with blonde hair standing by the front door.