Chapter 12

Kaitlin's pov.

I wake up against ross's side and smile once i see him. all the sudden the feeling of morning sickness hits me. i get up out of bed and run to the bath room. sadly i don't make it. i stop right in front of the door and fall to my knees while throwing up and apparently Chemaiyah stayed the night last night and had the same idea because while i'm throwing up last nights food i hear running coming from Riker's room then feel a thump on the floor and the sound of vomiting. once I'M done i sit up and look behind me to see one of my best friends behind me bent over throwing up what looks like candy. i quickly get up and go over to Chemaiyah to hold her hair back but it's already up.

"Morning sickness" i say once she's done.

All she does is groan and nod her head along with an eye roll which makes me giggle. My stomach decided that it wasn't the time to laugh so i was back on the floor throwing up. after all of that was done me and Chemaiyah went to the bathroom to get wet wash clothes to clean up our mess.

"After this i'm gonna go and lay back down" Chemaiyah says.

"Yea me too" i say.

After we finish cleaning we both walk back to our man's room. i pull the covers back and lay beside ross who was now awake.

"Where'd you go?" ross asks.

I look down at my stomach and say

"Your child!!"

"Hahahaha i'm sorry babe" ross says.

"It's ok...so what's for breakfast" i ask.

"Well whatever you want i guess" he says.

"Cool"

I decide to get up and go check on riker and Chemaiyah and also to see what their up to.

When i walk into Rikers room i see Kayla and Rocky already in there standing at the end of the bed.

"What are y'all doing?" i whisper.

"What you did to us!" kayla whisper shouts back.

I laugh and walk over beside them. they both look so cute together it makes me want to cry...nah just baby hormones. suddenly riker wakes up and smiles when he sees his girlfriend next to him then he looks up and sees us standing there. we wave or whisper hi while he just chuckles. we laugh back and then Chemaiyah says

"I can hear y'all so there is no point in whispering!" sitting up.

"Oh sorry" i say making a 'whoops' face.

"It's cool" she says.

"So Chemaiyah did you find out the gender yet?" Kayla asks.

"Yup! it's a..."

"DON'T SAY IT YET" I say interrupting her. "let me go get ross"

I run out of the room and into ross's room.

"ROSS!!ROSS!!" i scream.

"Get up!!"

"What?" he say.

"Come with me"

Ross gets up and i walk him back to Rikers room.

"Continue" i say smiling at Chemaiyah.

"Ok the baby gender's gonna be a..."

She pauses for 'effect'

"Common and say it already!" rocky says impatiently.

"IT'S A GIRL!!!" Chemaiyah says.

"Yayyyyy" we all scream while hugging her.

"Congrats! To both of you!" i say.