Chapter 27

Three months later...

Kaitlin's pov.

It's finally here. my big day is here. today i will become mrs. lynch. i can't wait.

---

"Turn here i gotta fix your make up" Chemaiyah says turning my around while Kayla fixes my hair.

"Chemaiyah were you this nervous when you got married?" i ask.

"Yes and remember you were the one that told me i could do it and that's what made me become confident." she says.

"I just, i don't know if i can do this. i mean I've dreamt of this day practically my hole life and it actually came true." i say.

"You got this" kayla says.

"Yeah we believe in you" Chemaiyah says.

"Ok" i say standing up.

"Ready to become mrs. ross lynch?" kayla asks.

"Yep! ready" i say.

"Okaaayy" they say together.

"Here we go"

We all walk out and i meet my dad at the beginning of a path that leads to my future husband.

"Ready?" he asks.

"Ready." i say as confident as i could be.

The music starts and my dad slowly walks me down the aisle until were finally at the end of the path. my father kisses my cheek and steps aside.

"We are gathered here today to join Kaitlin Marie Margolis and Ross Shor Lynch in holy matrimony.

'This is it' i say to myself.

----

I wave goodbye to all my family and friends as ross and i drive off to our honey moon.

After their out of sight i turn away from the window to face ross.

He smiles.

"So how does it feel to finally be my wife?" he asks.

"I love it!" i say.

"Listen, Kaitlin theres something i have to tell you." ross says.

"What is it?" i ask.

"Well a few months ago after we planned the wedding, at the party we had i got a call." he says.

"From who?" i ask concerned.

"My manager. not ryland someone higher up than him." he says.

"Well... what did they say?" i ask.

"R5's going on a world tour that will last a year." ross spits out all in one breath.

"That's awesome! i'm coming with you right?" i say.

"That's the bad part" he says.

"We only had enough tickets for all of r5 and one other person. and since rylands our manager and our brother we picked him to come with us."

"Oh" i say looking down at my lap.

"So after all we fid to get married your leaving"

"I guess i am." he says as depressed as i am.

"I'm so sorry Kaitlin.

"It's ok. when do you leave?" i ask.

"Right after the honeymoon." Ross says.

"Well at least we have that time together" i say.

"Let's make the most of it"

"Alright" he says.

"We should be at the airport soon."

"At least we get to spend our last time together in Hawaii." i say.

"That'll be fun"

"Yeah. but i can't stop think about how much i'm gonna miss you" ross says.

"I know. but we can still call each other, text, AND video chat. hey and maybe i can even save some money up and come visit you on tour." i say.

"Yeah!" he says.

"We can do this!!"

"Yeah we can!" i say.

A few minutes later we arrive at the airport. we get all of our stuff out of the trunk and head inside.

After we put our luggage on the spin thing we check in and head towards our plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. two updates in one day. how great am i? haha but sadly this book is coming to an end and i won't start my sequel for awhile :/ i'm so sorry.

Only three chapters left :(

They'll be good ones though i promise.

Thank you guys for everything you have done through this book. i couldn't have done it with out you.

And if you didn't know this book recently hit 1K. thank ya'll so much for that. i hope you've enjoyed this book and i hope you enjoy whats coming.

-Mckenzie