Chapter 8

Kaitlin's pov.

I wake up to the feeling of ross's arm around me. i giggle at how cute he looks when he's sleeping and then i pull the covers off of me and get up. i feel un usually cold and then i remembered what happened last night. i quickly run to the bathroom and grab a towel on the way. i get in the bathroom, lock the door and sit o the towel that i set on the floor. a few minutes later i hear a knock on the door and then hear ross say "hey. are you in here Kaitlin?" "Yes" i say. "are you okay? i looked over and you were gone." Ross says. "um yea I'm fine." "can i come in?" ross says. "yea" i say wrapping the towel around my body and getting up to unlock the door.

"Woah!" i say seeing a naked ross in front of me. Ross looks down and runs back to his room causing me to giggle. Once he comes back he has a baggy shirt on and some sweatpants. "what happened last night?" ross asks.

"Um we kinda uh..." i say.

"So I'm guessing things kinda got out of hand last night?!" Ross says.

"Yup" i say looking down at my feet kind of shyly.

"Oh" he says. "so what do you want to do today?" i ask.

"Uh i don't know"

"Wanna go shopping?" He offers.

"Sure!" i practically scream. "uh wait.."

"What?" ross asks.

"Never mind"

"What?" Ross says.

"Nothing it's just i forgot i live here now and i have clothes here." i say.

"Oh yea you would probably need some clothes!" he says laughing.

"I'll be right back"

"Uh ok." i say.

I stand there in the door way waiting for ross to come back. once he gets back he hands me the clothes i had on before my shower yesterday which weirdly ended up in his room.

"Thanks" i say kinda blushing.

"No problem" ross says.

We walk down stairs hand in hand and get some breakfast. ross tells me to sit down so i did. a few minutes later he comes over to where i'm sitting and hands me a bowl of cereal then sits beside me. "thanks" i say. Ross nods his head basically saying "your welcome".

After we were done with breakfast we went back upstairs and ran into riker. "hey riker" I say. "Hey" he says back. "So how did the ultra sound appointment go?" i ask. "good" he says. "in fact the doctor said that the next time we come she will be able to tell us the gender of the baby!!" "thats awesome!" i say. "thanks" riker says. me and ross walk to our rooms to put our shoes on then race to the bathroom to get ready. ross, being his gentlemen self let me go first.

Once i was done with my make up and brushing my teeth and hair i leave the bathroom and let ross in. for some reason ross takes longer than i did which makes me kinda laugh. once he was done he meets me downstairs and sits beside me on the couch. i look over at him and giggle.

"What?" he says.

"Nothing" i say still laughing.

"WHAT?!?!" he says getting curious.

"Why did you take longer in the bathroom than i did. i'm the girl and we girls tend to take longer." I say.

"You see all this hair. Its not that easy!" ross says.

"Ok" i say laughing and standing up.

"Ready?"

"Yup!" he says copying my actions.

We walk out of the house and to his car. i get in the passenger seat while ross sits in the drivers seat. we eventually are backing out of the drive way and start heading to the mall. Once we get there we park, get out of the car, and walk hand in hand through the mall doors.

We spend basically our whole day shopping and having a good time together until we get tired and decide to go home. we walk out of the mall and put all of our bags in the trunk then we get in his bright yellow car and drive home. once we get home we walk through the door and collapse on the couch. i instantly fall asleep beside ross and have a great night sleep with my boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. sorry about the short chapter but i felt like i needed to update. thus chapter 8 was born. lol.

Thank you for all the reads and votes. i love you all.

Rock on!! as r5 would say. ;)

-Mckenzie