Chapter 26

Ross's pov.

The next morning i wake up beside my beautiful girlfriend who yesterday told me that our wedding was back on. so i guess that makes her my fianće again.

"Ross?" She says all of the sudden shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" i say back.

"What were you thinking about?" she asks.

"How do you know i was thinking about something?" i say.

"Well iv'e known you for awhile now and i can tell by your face when your thinking." Kaitlin says.

"Oh" i say.

"So what were you thinking about?" she asks again.

"What you said yesterday. About the wedding being back on." I say.

"Oh ok" she says.

"Speaking of our wedding we need to plan that today."

"Alright" i say.

"Let's go down stairs for breakfast then we can get everyone together to talk about the information and the details"

"Ok but what about Chemaiyah and Riker. their not here." she says.

"Video chat" i say.

"Ok" Kaitlin says.

"Ready for some breakfast?" i say picking my soon to be bride up and carrying her down stairs to the kitchen.

I set her down in one of the seats at the island and walk over to the cabinets to start making breakfast.

After about 10 minutes of cooking Kaitlin says

"Ohhhh something smells good! what's for breakfast mr. hot chef?"

"Bacon and eggs miss. beautiful fianće" i say back.

"Aww your sweet" she says.

"I know" i say with a half smirk on my face.

After i was done making breakfast i put the food onto two plates and walk over to where Kaitlin was sitting.

"Here ya go my love" i say handing her a plate.

"Why thank you" she says taking the plate as i sit down beside her.

"So what theme are you thinking for the wedding?" i ask picking up a piece of bacon and taking a huge bite out of it.

"I don't know. maybe.. a beach themed wedding" she says.

"Sounds good" i say.

"Yeah i thought since thats where you proposed to me that we could have the wedding at the same place." Kaitlin says while stabbing some of her eggs with a fork.

"That would be perfect" i say looking over at her.

"Yep i thought so too" she says looking back at me.

We slowly move our face towards each other until our two noses touch.

"I love you" i say.

"I love you too" she says.

After those four words came out of her mouth our lips collided which sent tingles through my body and gave me butterflies in my stomach.

After we finished that passionate kiss we smiled and continued eating.

Once we were done we both got up to put our plates in the sink and called everyone down stairs to talk about the wedding.

Once everyone got in the living room we started the planning.

After we made all of the big plans like where it was gonna be, when it was gonna be, and the theme and everything the girls went off to talk about kaitlin's stuff and me and the guys stayed in the living room to talk about my stuff.

By the time we were all done planning we met back up down stairs and decided to go get some lunch.

After lunch we all decide to have a mini party just for us in the back yard.

There was swimming, talking, eating, and everything else you could imagine going on when suddenly i got a call.

A call that could change everything...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey wonderful readers!! sorry for not updating lately but i'm trying.

Thanks for everything y'all do and i hope you enjoyed this book because it's almost over :( 4 more chapters left.

But luckily there IS gonna be a sequel. it's on my page right now so go check it out and add it to your library so you know when i start that book!!

Thanks so much again y'all are awesome!

-Mckenzie