Chapter 10

Ross's pov.

So it's official. me and Kaitlin are having a baby. well, Kaitlin's having the baby but I'm gonna be the dad. i can't believe i got my 13 almost 14 year old girlfriend pregnant. and I'm only 18!

"Ross?" i hear Kaitlin say.

"Are you ok?"

I snap out of my thoughts and say

"Yea i'm fine just surprised."

"Yea me too." she says.

"Honestly i'm scared."

"It's ok" i say. "ill be right there with you every step of the way"

"Thanks ross." Kaitlin says smiling.

"Your welcome babe." i say.

The doctor said we were allowed to leave now so we did. me and Kaitlin walked to my car and got in then drove off to my.....i mean our house. About half way there i look over and see Kaitlin looking down at her stomach. apparently she noticed me looking at her and says

"I just can't believe theres a little human being inside of me"

I had no idea what to say so i say

"You can do it. your the strongest girl i know!"

"Aww your so sweet!" Kaitlin says.

"I know" i say blushing.

Kaitlin's pov.

Once we get home from the doctors me and Ross are tackled with hugs from everybody.

"So what did the doctor say?" rydel asks looking at me.

"Uh...sit down" i say to everyone motioning towards the couch. They follow my directions. i take a deep breath and say

"I'm pregnant"

The room went silent and everyone had wide eyes then their shocked faces turned into smiles.

"thats awesome!" rydel says.

"Thanks" i say.

"YOU GOT HER PREGNANT?!?!" Riker screams at ross.

"Apparently" he says.

"Come down Rike" ryland says. "it's okay"

Riker calms down a little then he traps me and ross into a tight hug. when we pull apart riker says

"Just make sure you take care of Kaitlin and the baby"

"Will do" ross says smiling at me.

Next thing you know i feel to hands go on my tummy and i look down to see ross kissing my stomach.

"I love you little baby. and i love mommy too" ross says looking up at me smiling. i smile back at how cute he was being then when he stands up i give him a gigantic hug. he hugs me back instantly. I kinda forgot about the rest of the Lynches until rocky fake coughs trying to get our attention. which it does. we smile and walk up stairs. then we lay down and take a nap.

I wake up to the sound of ross screaming my name

"Kaitlin?! Kaitlin!! wake up!"

"What? why?" i ask.

"It's time for dinner" he says smiling.

"Already?" i say.

"Yea we slept for quite awhile." ross says.

I stand up and try to tame my bed head hair by pushing it down with my hands. we walk downstairs and stormie says

"Hey! take a seat for dinner"

We sit down and she sets plates in front of us. right when she does we start eating.

"So how are you and Kayla?" i ask looking at rocky.

"Really good! actually i kinda invited her over for dinner. is that ok?" he says looking over to his mom. she nods and rocky smiles. a few minutes later i hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." rocky says. "it's probably kayla."

Rocky gets up to get the door. he opens the door revealing kayla.

Hey" she says.

"Hey" we all say waving.

Kayla and rocky end up kissing.

"GET A ROOM!" i say mocking rocky from what he did to me and ross.

"Hey thats my thang!" rocky says looking at me. we all laugh. then kayla comes over to me and hugs me.

"I've missed you so much!" i say.

"Yea me too!" kayla says.

"Well kayla sit down, make your self at home" stormie says.

Kayla follows stormie's instructions and sits down in between rocky and riker. i'm sitting across from her between ross and ryland and mark and stormie are standing in the kitchen.

"Where's rydellington?" i ask.

"What's rydellington?" mark asks.

"Rydellington is Rydel and Ellington put together to make their ship name. and a "ship name" is a name for a relationship that people either want to happen or it actually does happen. and in this case it really does happen (yes Rydel and Ratliff are together in this book)." riker says.

"Oh" mark says.

"So where are the two lovebirds?" i ask.

"There at a movie" stormie says.

"Oh" i say.

We all finish eating and ross and i decide to go ahead and go to bed. we change into our pj's and then go to sleep in his bed. i instantly fall asleep in my babes arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks to all of my readers. if y'all don't mind can you comment your name if you actually read this book every time i update so i can see how many people read my book. thnx!

-Mckenzie

P.s sorry i haven't been updating. i'm sick with a cold and haven't felt like writing much.