Chapter 20

Kaitlin's Pov.

I wake up to see my handsome fianće sitting next to me holding my two beautiful children.

"Afternoon sleeping beauty" he says with a smirk.

"Afternoon?" i say.

"Yep. it's already 3:00. But you didn't sleep that long." ross says.

"Oh ok" i say.

"Have you heard anything about chemaiyah and her baby yet?"

"Yep. they ended up having two little twin girls. their names are Heaven and Charlotte." he says.

"Aww thats so cute. when can we see them?" i ask.

"Tomorrow." he says.

"Ok" i say.

"So i was thinking..."

"About what?" i say.

"We should get a house together since were getting married and we have children now." ross says.

"Yeah" i say.

"Everything's moving so fast."

"Yeah it's like that when you get a 14 year old pregnant when se was 13" he says.

"Your fault not mine!!" i say.

"I know." ross says.

"But it's worth it. we have to beautiful children now." i say.

"it was definitely worth it. for sure" he says.

-----------

It's been a few hours since i woke up from my little power nap and me and Ross already had our dinner and now were watching tv with our kids in our arms.

I'm holding Mya and Ross is holding Rolan.

"Their so cute!" i say.

"I know"

"Their just like their mom" ross says blushing.

"Your sweet babe" i say.

"Thanks" he says.

After we finish watching tv a nurse comes in to take Rolan and Mya and tells us were all aloud to leave tomorrow since both me and the babies were healthy. Once the nurse leaves we decide to go ahead and go to sleep. ross decides to sleep with me in the small hospital bed and i let him.

Goodnight" i say.

"Love you"

"Goodnight baby. i love you too" he says as we both fall into a deep sleep.

-------

Ross's pov.

I wake up the next morning with my arms around Kaitlin and her arms around me. she was still asleep. i decide not to wake her so i lay in the hospital bed until a few minutes later a nurse comes to get Kaitlin waking Her up.

"Where are we goin?" she asks still half asleep.

"We get to go home!" i say happily.

"Oh" she says smiling.

"Ok their here" the nurse says wheeling Kaitlin and the babies to the mini van mom drove here to pick us up.

"Thank you so much for everything" Kaitlin says to the nurse before we drive off.

On the car ride home i ask mom about the getting our own house idea and she said as long as it's close to where she lives she was fine with it. and that she will pay for the whole thing!!

Once we get home mom helps Kaitlin into the house while i grab the babies and put them in their temporarily nursery.

After i was done i walk back to Kaitlin's room where she was laying and sit next to her on the bed.

"Hey" she says.

"Hey" i say.

"Wanna have a chill out day again?"

"Yes!!" she screams while laughing.

I giggle and climb in the bed net to my soon to be wife and turn on the tv.

We do this for the whole day until dinner where we have spaghetti and talk about the new babies. both ours and chemaiyah and riker's. after dinner we decide to go to bed and sleep in as much ad we can in the morning.

"Night ross" she says.

"Night babe" i say falling asleep cuddled up to my favorite girl in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. kinda short i know. but i felt like updating.

Sadly there's only going to be 10 more chapters in this book but if you want more of Ross and Kaitlin read the sequel. It's called your my everything and it should be on my profile under works. i haven't written anything yet but you can go ahead and add it to your library for later.

Thanks for everything!!

I love all my readers.

And i hope you enjoy ;)

-Mckenzie