Chapter 9

Three weeks later.....

Kaitlin's pov.

I wake up next to ross as usual and sit up. instantly feeling nauseous. i rip the covers off of me and run to the bathroom. i bend down and hug the toilet while i throw up last night's dinner. I sit back from hunching over the toilet and feel someone softly touch my shoulder. i turn around and see ross standing behind me with a worried look on his face. "are you okay?" he asks. i go to say yes but then feel more things coming up. i bend over again and throw up what looks like yesterdays breakfast. "ugh" i say sitting back and getting some tissue and wiping my mouth. i throw the tissue in the toilet and flush it. ross is now trying to put my hair up to keep it out of my face. he does a good job for a guy.

"thanks" i say.

"No problem" he says smiling down at me.

Right when i start feeling a little better i start throwing up again. i sit there wandering where all this came from. finally i stopped throwing up and felt perfectly fine.

"felling better?" Ross asks. he was still behind me helping me as much as he could.

"Yea i feel perfectly fine now" i say.

"Weird"

"Yea" i say.

"Im gonna go make some breakfast. want anything?" ross asks me.

"Yea! can you make me a bowl of lucky charms cereal but instead of milk can i get orange juice in it?" I ask.

"Yea" ross says with a kind of not so sure face.

Thats really weird. why am i craving cereal and orange juice together? i think. i shrug it off and walk down stairs. i see ross making my strange cereal and i go up to him and kiss him on the cheek which makes him blush.

"thanks" i say.

"Your welcome babe" ross says.

I walk over to the couch and then ross walks over to me and hands me my breakfast. once he does he walks back to the kitchen to make his break fast. once he was done he came and sat beside me. I was already done with my cereal and orange juice so i walk over to the sink and set my cereal bowl in it.

"So why do you think you were sick this morning?" ross asks.

"I don't know but that was weird" i say.

"Yea it was" ross says. maybe you should go to the doctor."

"Good idea" i say.

"Ill drive you once i'm done with breakfast. ok?" Ross says.

"Ok" i say.

Once he was done we went to go get ready and right before we left ross wrote a note to the rest of his family since they were all still asleep saying....

Dear family,

Kaitlin didn't feel good this morning and she ended up throwing up multiple times so were going to the doctor. see y'all when we get back.

Love you,

Ross.

Then he set the note on the kitchen counter so everyone would see it and then we were off to the doctor.

Once we got there we went to the check in counter then sat down. about five minutes later i heard a lady say

"Kaitlin?"

Me and ross both stood up and followed her back to a room. once we got to our "assigned" room i sat down on the table and then we waited for the doctor. We waited about 15 to 20 minutes until the doctor came in and said

"So Kaitlin what seems to be the problem?"

"Well" i say. "this morning i woke up and instantly had to throw up. i threw up at least three times but then by like around lunch time i was perfectly fine"

"Hmmm" the she says. "have you had any weird "cravings" per say in the past few days?"

"Yes. this morning i wanted cereal but instead of milk in it i wanted orange juice in it." i say.

"I see" the doctor says. "if you don't mind i would like to take a few tests on you because i have something in mind but i need to check and make sure that it it before i tell you your problem."

"Ok" i say.

"Thank you. i will be back in a few minutes to talk more to you about the tests" she says while walking out of the door. i turn to ross and look at him with a worried expression on my face.

Apparently he sensed my nervousness and said

"everything's gonna be ok"

"Thanks" i say.

"For what"

"For comforting me whenever i needed it"

"Oh well your welcome" ross says.

I smile and lay back on the table i was sitting on. At most three minutes later the doctor came back in with what looked like a plastic cup. right when i saw what it was i realized what i had to do. I took the cup out of her hand, went to the bathroom, and did what i have to do. once i was done i walked back to my room and handed her the container that was full of pee which honestly grossed me out.

"Thank you" she says smiling and walking out of the room again.

luckily ross wasn't paying attention because he was to busy on his phone.

"So what did you have to do?" he asks.

"Uh" i say unsure on what to say. "i had to spit in it." i say.

"Oh" he says looking back at his phone.

We just sat in the room in silence until the doctor finally came back in and told us whats going on.

"Well Kaitlin." the doctor says. "it looks like your pregnant!" she says excitedly.

I look over at ross who jolted his head up once he heard those words. he looked back at me and then smiled.

"Were having a baby" he says happily.

"Were having a baby" i say repeating what ross just said because i wasn't so sure on what to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. just wow. sooo how do y'all feel about ross and Kaitlin having a baby? comment what ya think. And thank you to all of the readers. i love y'all!

-Mckenzie