Chapter 6

Kaitlin's pov.

Me and ross decided that a walk in the park would be a perfect thing to do today. so once we got there we set out onto the trail. the whole walk was silent until i heard someone scream my name. i turn around to see my ex boyfriend Chase. he was standing about 10 feet away from us smiling and running towards us. i started running too screaming "CHASE!" I finally get to him and he picks me up in a hug and spends me around which makes me laugh. "Ok thats enough!" i say.once he sets me down i look at Ross who has a half confused look and a half jealous look on his face. "Umm who's this?" chase asks kinda upset. ross walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "chase this is my boyfriend ross. ross, this is chase my ex boyfriend." i say with emphasis on ex. "well he needs to go!" chase screams. "what are you talking about?" ross asks concerned. "remember the night i left" chase asks. "well im back. so we can continue our relationship!"

Flashback...

"No, chase don't leave me!" i scream after him. "i'm sorry Kaitlin but i have to go!" "NOOOOO" i scream as he drives away from me forever.

End of flashback.

"What?!?!" ross screams letting go of me. "who do you think you are trying to come and take my girl?!?!" "how did you even find me?" i ask. "well i went to your mom's house and she told me where you are leaving now so i went there and a really sweet lady answered the door and told me you were here." chase says. "Oh well i'm sorry but were through. we were through when you left. didn't you ever get my voicemail?" i say hugging ross so he will come down. chase pulls out his phone and says "no i got a new number right after i left. so nobody could find me" "well this is long over due but WE ARE THROUGH CHASE!! CAN'T YOU ACCAPT THAT?!?!" i scream which makes ross hold on tighter so i don't freak out on him. "ok ok" chase says. "i get it were done. i hope you and ross are very happy together." he says giving ross the evil eye. I watch chase walk away and then see a flash of something go by me. i soon realize it was ross chasing after him. i follow him and when i finally catch up ross has chase pinned on the ground beating him up. "ROSS STOP!!!" i scream but he doesn't listen. I run over to where ross has chase on the ground and pull ross off of him. all chase does is gets up, dusts himself off, and continues walking away. "YEAH YOU BETTER LEAVE!!!" ross screams after him. "it's ok babe." i say. "i'm sorry i beat him up its just it looked like he was bothering you and he shouldn't try and take you away from me." "well thank you for protecting me" i say kind of crying. "i love you more than you'll ever know" "i love you too" ross says hugging me tightly. I cry into ross for awhile until he says "just try to forget about it Kaitlin. everything will be ok." he always knows how to cheer me up. i sniffle and smile then ross wipes away my tears that were running down my cheeks. "Come on" ross says. "lets go home" i nod and walk back to the car with him. he opens the door for me to let me in the car and i accept his generosity and get it. he runs around the car and hops into the drivers seat. ross starts the car and drives off. the car ride home is silent but not the awkward silent. once we get home its already 8:00. "wow we must have spent awhile at the park!" i say. "yeah apparently." ross says. "wanna go to bed?" "sure" i say. we head towards the stairs and right before i go to step onto the first step ross picks me up and carries me up to his room. "were sleeping in my room tonight!' he says with a smile on his face. i just roll my eyes. He sets me down on his bed and i crawl in the covers and lay down. ross soon lays down beside me. we were both too lazy to even change clothes. "good night babe" ross says before turning off his lamp on his night stand. "goodnight ross." i say. a few seconds later i feel to arms wrap around my waist which brings a smile to my face. "you like that?" ross says. "yea" i say kinda giggling. "ok" he says "night" "good night" i say and after what seems like forever i fall asleep.

Ross's pov.

I wake up the next morning with my favorite girl by my side. i couldn't help but look at her. she's so adorable when she's asleep. she just looks so peaceful laying there. i look over at my nightstand and grab my phone. i click the lock button to check the time and it was already 11:30. i decided to get Kaitlin up. i lightly kissed her forehead making her eyes flutter open. once she sees me she smiles a sweet smile. "good morning beautiful!" i say in a happy tone. "morning hotness!" Kaitlin says giggling. "so what do you want to do today?" i ask. "well first we should really get some breakfast. I'm starving!!" Kaitlin says. "then after that i don't really mind what we do." "ok cool. so you would be ok with going to see a movie or something?" i ask. she nods her head in approval. "so do you want to go out to eat?" i ask. "it doesn't matter." she says. "come on then!" i say dragging her out of bed and down stairs. "WAIT! WERE NOT DRESSED ROSS!!" Kaitlin screams but ignore her and drag her out to my car. she gets in the passenger side and i get in the drivers side. we drive out to McDonalds where i order pancakes and sausage.Kaitlin orders the same but with a Hazelnut iced coffee. "i'm paying this time" she says after we tell the lady what we wanted. "no i am!" i say. "no" she says. "yes i am!" i say in a sassy little girl tone. "fine!" she says. "you win!" "YAYY!" i scream. "that won't happen often so don't get used to it!" Kaitlin says with a smirk on her face. I think this was one of the best ways to start out a morning. especially with my favorite girl in the world. you know besides my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i hope you've enjoyed my book so far. i know i did ;) so any way for me to update i want y'all to either comment what you think about the book so far or message me. my account name is Minibsocie if you didn't already know.

-Mckenzie

P.s sorry for asking for comments and stuff to update but i really want to hear you guy's opinions.