Chapter 11

Ross's pov.

I wake up and see that Kaitlin wasn't beside me. i wander what happened. I shrug the thought off and gather my things to go take a shower. right as i walk out of my room i run into Kaitlin.

"Hey! where were you?" i ask.

"Oh sorry i had to use the bathroom" she says

"That's ok"

"Guess what?" Kaitlin half says

"What?" i say.

"KAYLA SPENT THE NIGHT OVER HERE LAST NIGHT WITH ROCKY!"
Kaitlin says.

My jaw drops down to the floor then i say

"Well it looks like you and Chemaiyah aren't the only ones with babies on the way now" which makes her laugh so hard shes crying.

"We should sneak up on them" Kaitlin says

I nod in agreement. then we walk down the hall to where rocky's bedroom is and quietly open the door. i hear slight snoring so i know he's asleep. i walk over to him and just stare down at the sight of them.

"What do you think happened?'" i ask

"Probably nothing knowing my best friend" Kaitlin says.

"Yea true rocky's the same way" i say.

Right when Kaitlin was about to take a picture of them her phone rang. we both jump from being startled and she answered the phone. and i know what your thinking. the ringing of the phone DID wake rocky and kayla. They sat up looking so confused it was funny.
After i whispered to them what happened because Kaitlin was on the phone it was really quiet in the room until i heard faint yelling. i soon figured out that it was the person on the other end of Kaitlin's phone.
Once they were done 'talking' i ask what happened.

"That was my mom" she says"
"She found out"

"Found out what?" kayla says.

"That i'm pregnant" Kaitlin says.

"Oh that" kayla says.
"WAIT WHAT?!?!"

"Yea me and ross are gonna have a baby soon!" Kaitlin says.

"That's awesome!" Kayla says.

"Thanks" Kaitlin says looking at me smiling. i return her smile then say

"Anyway..."

"Oh right, she said that she was really mad at me and wanted nothing to do with me anymore then she called me a little bitch and hung up" Kaitlin says starting to cry a little.

I could see she needed some comforting so i got up and walked over to her throwing my arms around her shoulders giving her a giant hug. once we pull away she says

"Thank" while giving me a weak smile and wiping the tears away.

I look back over at rocky who were now giving us pitty looks while smiling at the same time.

"I'm sorry Kaite" kayla says.

"It's alright. if my own mom doesn't want me i shouldn't want her. right?" Kaitlin says.

"Right. i guess" Kayla says.

"So...what's for breakfast?" rocky asks obviously trying to change the subject.

"I don't know. lets go find out" i say trying to go with his idea.

We all walk downstairs together and sit at the kitchen table where there was already pancakes and bacon made by mom. We eat the delicious breakfast made by my mom then we all run upstairs to get dressed for something mom and dad were planning on doing today all as a family. their even letting us invite Kaitlin, Kayla, Chemaiyah, and Ratliff.
Once i get changed into some other clothes i walk downstairs and see all the others in bathing suites.

"Why are y'all dressed like THAT?" i ask.

"Mom says were going to the water park!" Rocky says.

"Awesome!" i say.

"So go get changed into your trunks bro!" riker yells excitedly.

"Ok ok riker i hear you" i say running up the stairs to my room. I change into my bathing suit then head back down stairs. I see that everyone else was by the door so i rush over to them, grab Kaitlin's hand, and walk out the door.
We all pile into the car and head to the water park.

Once we get there we all get out of the car and go our separate ways.

I go with Kaitlin

Riker goes with Chemaiyah

Rocky goes with Kayla

Rydel and Ratliff go together

And Ryland goes with mom and dad.

Me and Kaitlin literally have THE BEST time ever and once it was over we were sad to leave.
When we got home it was already 8:30
So we got some dinner and headed up to bed. i could just barely here the sound of Kaitlin sleeping and the sound of that made me so happy to have her. then...i fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. thanks so much for the reads and votes. i love y'all so much! if you like this book you should read
•a weirdness called love by AprilLovesR5
•married to a lynch by IwantYouBad
And
•my foster brother by megan_ross
All of those books rock and all of those writers helped me out with this book. so thanks to you guys who helped.
Thnx again readers! and i LOVE writing for you guys!

-Mckenzie

P.s i'll try to update more :)