Chapter 3

Ross's pov.

I walk in the door with Kaitlin and see riker and rocky sitting on the couch smiling. "I'm gonna go upstairs real quick be right back." Kaitlin says walking to the stairs. I walk over to the couch and sit down between them. Me sitting down i guess shakes them out of there daze cause both of them at the same time shoot me a look. "so why are ya'll so smiley?" i ask. they look at each other for a second and then they decide on who was gonna tell me there secret. Rocky nods at riker so riker says "well me and rocky just got back from our first date with chemaiyah and kayla." he says smiling again. "How was it?" i ask. "we're smiling what do you think?" rocky says sarcastically. I just shake my head and laugh. i hear footsteps coming down the steps and i turn to look who it was. it was Kaitlin. she walks over to me and sits on my lap. i snuggle into her and put my chin on her shoulder. she turns to look at me and smiles. I decide this was the perfect time. I lean in and kiss her on her lips. we kiss for about 30 seconds until were out of breath. she just smiles and turns back around. I look over at rocky and riker who are still beside me with there mouths open in shock from what just happened. i mouth shut up and they smile and run upstairs like little kids.

Kaitlin turns around and says "so that kiss." "yea I'm pretty good right?!?" I say. Kaitlin just laughs and says "sure babe!" "You know i'll love you know matter what right?" i say. "yes ross and you know i'll always love you more right?!" she says. "mm ok sure." i say. She laughs and gets up off my lap and walks to the kitchen counter to grab her phone. she opens up the camera app once shes sitting on my lap again and holds out her phone to take a picture of us. we take one with normal smiles and another with a stupid/crazy look. Kaitlin opens up her photos app and clicks on our first picture. she sets it as her lock screen and the other as her home screen. I just sit there kinda like an idiot smiling over her shoulder. when shes done she says "I'm going upstairs ill be right back." "ok" i say. "ill miss you!" i yell after her. she turns around and says "ill miss you too ross" with a big smile on her beautiful face. Right after Kaitlin has been upstairs for about 3 seconds everyone else in the family runs down the stairs and finds a seat in the living room. they are all staring at me. "what?!?" i ask. They all smile together like on cue and rydel finally speaks up and says "y'all's kiss duh!" "oh" i say even though i kinda knew that already. trying to change the subject i ask rocky and riker how their date went with Kayla and Chemaiyah which makes them blush. good they say together smiling. "what happened?" Ratliff asked. "all that i'm gonna say is that me and rocky both have BEAUTIFUL girlfriends now!" riker says. "yea but not as BEAUTIFUL as mine!" i say. "Aww" they all say. We all have a pointless conversation till i wonder to myself "wow Kaitlin's been gone awhile. im gonna go check on her." "Hey guys" i say. "i'm gonna go check on Kaitlin and make sure she's ok." "K" they all say as i get up to walk upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. also for not really updating that much lately. hmm what do y'all think happened to Kaitlin? comment your idea or message me on here. thanks so much for the reads and votes. you don't even know how much that means to me so thank you. i hope ya'll have a fun and not boring day. :P.

-mckenzie