Chapter 30~last chapter :(

Kaitlin's pov.

The next morning i wake up happy then my mood automatically changed to sad when i remember that today is the last day that i will see Ross for a whole year.

"Ross wake up" i say shaking him awake.

"Wha..what time is it" he says in his morning voice.

I grab my phone and check the time.

"5:30" i say.

His eyes open wide.

"I need to get packed. our flight leaves at 7:30 to go back home." he says.

We both jump up and rush to get ready and packed.

It takes us about 45 minutes to do so and once we were finished we rushed out of the door.

"Ill check us out. you go put our stuff in the car" ross says.

"Ok" i say taking our stuff and the car keys and walking out to our rental car.

After i put all of our stuff in the trunk ross walked out of the hotel.

"Ready?" he says getting in the car and starting it up.

"Ready." i say as we drive off to the airport.

Once we get to the airport it was 7:00.

We show the lady our tickets and board the plane.

About 30 minutes later the pilot says

"This is your pilot speaking. we are about to take off so buckle your seat belts and enjoy the ride."

We do as told and then take off shortly after.

-----

"You have now landed in California. thank you for choosing U.S airlines."

We get off the plane and meet up with the rest of the lynch family.

It was 11:30 and their flight to start their world tour left at 1:00 so we had awhile to chill out and get some lunch at a restaurant in the airport.

Everyone was here. Me, Chemaiyah, Kayla, Ryland, stormie, mark, and all of r5.

"Where do you want to go for lunch?" stormie asks.

"I guess chick-fil-a" we all agreed upon.

We head over to wear the chick-fil-a was and buy lunch. then find a table and start eating.

After we finished we dumped out our trash and returned back the tray.

"What time is it?" rocky asks.

"It's 12:30. you still have a half an hour until you have to board" mark says.

"Ok" rocky says.

We walk back to where their plane was and take a seat.

"While the guys, and girl are gone y'all can stay at our house if you'd like" stormie says talking to me, kayla, and chemaiyah.

"Ok" we say.

We all have a pointless conversation until a voice over the intercom calls their flight to board.

We all stand up and say our goodbyes.

When i get to ross i give him the longest hug ever and when we pull apart he kisses me with the most passion he has ever kissed me with.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" i say starting to cry.

We hug again.

The intercom calls for their flight again and they walk towards their plane.

When they reach the doors to the plane they all turn around and wave goodbye. we wave back and they board the plane.

We walk over to the giant window and watch them take off until their out of sight. by that time we were all tearing up. even Ryland and mark.

"Come on kids. let's go home" stormie says.

We nod our heads and follow her out to the car.

Mark drives us home and once we get there we all walk inside and flop down in the living room.

This is going to be the longest year of my life..

---

Ross's pov.

"It's ok man you'll get through this."

Rocky says trying to stop me from crying.

"I know. it's just.. i'm gonna miss her so much" i say leaning onto his shoulder still crying.

"It's gonna be ok" he says patting my back.

"World tour here we come" i say not as excited as i should have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. :( this was the last chapter. so sad :(

Well at least theres a sequel. it's on my page.

Thank y'all for everything you have done for me and this book.

You don't even know how much i appreciate it.

I hope you enjoyed this book and i hope you enjoy the sequel that is coming soon.

Love always,

Mckenzie <3