Chapter 2

Ross's pov.

Once i wake up the next morning I look at the clock and it says 8:21. I decide to go wake up Kaitlin so we can spend more time together today because r5 has a band rehearsal tomorrow for basically the whole day and sadly Kaitlin can't come with us. I walk out of my room and right across the hall to her room and lay down beside her. she's so cute when she's asleep. when she wakes up she sees me staring at her smiling and all she does is smile back. Man i love her. she is so awesome and I'm glad my parents found her. I think i dozed off staring at her because i hear her say "hello...ross? do you want to go down stairs and get breakfast?" " yea" i say "but wouldn't you rather go out to eat?" "YES!!" She says. "ok'' i say "ill go get ready." "ok i will too." she says. I walk out of the room and head back to my room. i open my closet and dressers and eventually find an outfit. i go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my hair. Once I'm done i go to check up on Kaitlin and she wasn't in her room so i just walked down stairs and she was sitting on the couch ready to go. i walk in front of her and say "ready to go?" "yup!" She says excitedly. "where are we going?" she asked while walking to the car. "just think of it as our first official date!" i say smiling. "ok." she says with a fake pouty expression on her face because i wouldn't tell her. When we get there she screams "I-HOP!!! I love I hop!!" "I know" i say. "thats why i brought you." "awww thats so sweet!!" she says kissing my cheek. i think I'm blushing I think to myself. well apparently i was because she said "awww your cute when you blush." which just makes me blush even more.
We walk in and tell them a table for two and they sit us down at a booth. when our waitress comes she asks us what we want to drink. i say "coke please." and Kaitlin asks for a dr.pepper. the waitress comes back with our drinks about two mins later and asks us if we are ready to order. I look over at Kaitlin and she nods her head. "ok" i say. "can i please get two pancakes with a side of bacon?" the waitress nods basically saying yes and turns toward Kaitlin not looking up yet because she was still writing down my order. once she looks up Kaitlin says "can i get the same think he is having but in stead of bacon can i get eggs?" she nods in agreement again and walks away. We sit there talking for awhile until our waitress comes back with our food. We eat our food and when were done we go back to the car and we drive away. 45 mins later Kaitlin asks "why aren't we home yet? Are we lost?" "no!!" i say smiling so big my eyes are squinted. "where are we going?" she asks. "somewhere" i say still smiling. When we get to where i planned she has the biggest shocked expression on her face. I took her to the arcade for the other half of our first date. "is this ok?" i say. "YES!!" she screams. "but why are we here?" "this is the other part of our first date!" i say. "YAY" she says. We get out of the car and walk into the arcade. when we get in we go to the money thing and get tokens. Once we get our tokens we find a game the we wanted to play. after that game me and Kaitlin compete in ski ball. once i finally convince her that I won we were out of tokens so we went to the prize counter to get our prizes. Kaitlin goes first and decides on a big stuffed penguin and hands it to me. "aww you guys are so cute together!" the lady at the counter says. i look at her name tag and it says maya. "Thank you maya." i say with a smile on my face. she returns the smile. then its my turn. i pick a giant stuffed panda and hand it to my girl. 1.because she loves pandas and 2.because she gave me her prize. she smiles. i grab her free hand and we walk out of the arcade to the car. When we get to the car we get in and Kaitlin says "thank you." I say "what for?" and she says "the amazing day." "oh your welcome!" i say blushing. she was right it was an amazing day. especially because i got to spend it with my favorite girl.

Kaitlin's pov.

Once me and ross get home from our PERFECT first date i go upstairs to my bedroom and decide to change into more comfortable clothes. i go to my drawer and open it. i pick out some purple sweatpants that has zebra going down the side and a pink,orange,yellow, and silver splattered tank top. after i put on my clothes i go downstairs and see ross sitting on the couch. i walk over and sit beside him. apparently we had the same idea because he had his pj's on. he looks over at me with a sort of sad face. ask "whats wrong?" and he says "you didn't sit on my lap." i just smile at him and get up from the couch and walk over to him to sit on his lap. "thats better!" he says more happy. i just smile and snuggle into him. He lays his head on top of mine and I about doze off and then i ask him "what time is it?" "11:30 pm?!?!?" he says shocked. i jump up and look at the clock. it reads 1:30 pm. i look over at ross who is now on the ground laughing his butt off and i say "Oh my gosh ross your seeing double ones. "i guess we better go to the eye doctor." He says. i grab his wrist and drag him to the door. "where are we going?" He asks. "the eye doctor!" i say. "NOOO!!" he screams trying to run in the opposite direction. "haha I'm just kidding!" i say laughing at him. "good!" he says cause i know how much he hates doctors. I tell him that I'm going upstairs and he says "ok." i walk up the stairs counting in my head 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14
..15 like a little kid. once i reach the top of the stairs i go to my room and grab my iPod and headphones and lay down on my bed. I go to pandora and click on shuffle. here comes forever comes on by r5 and i just smile. i end up falling asleep for awhile until ross comes and wakes me up for dinner. "What are we having?" i ask. "its a surprise!" ross says. "ok." i said with a fake sad expression on my face. We walk downstairs and i start to smell sausage. breakfast for dinner. i think to myself. Once we get down stairs stormie tells us to take a seat and motioned us to two free chairs next to the table. we sit down next to each other and eat our dinner. After dinner it's really late so me and ross decide to go to bed. he walks me up to my room and tells me goodnight and kisses my cheek. I lay there in silence until i face the fact that i can't fall asleep so i walk out of my room and into ross's room. i pull the covers back and lay down beside him. he wasn't asleep yet either. "whats wrong?" ross asks. "i couldn't sleep in my room so i came in here to sleep with you tonight." i say sounding like a three year old. "Oh ok!" he says laughing at me. i snuggle in close to him and think about how much i love him and then i fall asleep.