Part 1

I don't own anyone from the movies, just my OC's. (The picture is who I picture as Crystal) This part is dedicated to  Ammad Malik for making the cover for me. :) 
Book cover by: Ammad Malik.

Profile:  @DesignedUp

Portfolio: www.designedup.weebly.com.

Hello, I'm Scarlett and this is my one year older brother Wyatt and we were sitting with our uncle Chad one day and I simply asked how mom and dad met, well Wyatt being the goofball he is said, "by walking up to each other duh!" I had to laugh at him and all my Uncle would say is, "Your mom was sent to the Isle where you all live and was at your Aunt Uma's for a week and the first day she was there they met and knew it was true love. The reason she was sent over there was to go on a small vacation that your Uncle Ben and I sent her on after we all were sitting around hanging out one day."

Well with my Uncle not being so helpful, this is the story of how my parents met I wrote, all in third person so it's easier to understand, Wyatt wanted to add in some so this is OUR story as he says.......

It all happened one day when Ben, Chad and Chad's sister Crystal were all sitting around one day hanging out and being bored. Crystal isn't like her brother or like Ben, she's more outgoing, wild and not proper like her family or everyone else. But lately, she's been down and not really talking to anyone.

"Sis?" Chad asked looking her way.

"I'm fine," she simply replied as she got up from the table and walked away from everyone.

"She needs away for a week," Chad sighed glancing towards Ben.

"I agree what if we send her to the isle for a week? I already was planning on bringing four kids from there over here, she can return with them," Ben suggested.

"I agree on that, I'll go talk to her about it," Chad sighed, he didn't like the fact his sister might be going to the isle where all the trouble makers are, but she needed time away from Auradon and away from their parents that want her to change her ways instead of being who she wants to be. He got up and went over to his sister, "Crys?" he asked.

"Hey, what's going on?" she questioned glancing his way.

He saw the tear slip down her cheek, "sis, Ben and I got talking, how about for one week you go on vacation to the isle?" he suggested as he wiped the tear off her cheek for her.

"Wha-What do you mean?" she was slightly confused.

"You can have someone drive you to the isle, you'll stay there for a week with someone and then in a week you will come home when someone goes and gets you," he told her.

"uh, thi-this sounds like a good idea to be honest," she replied slightly happy.

"Let's go talk to Ben, he might know where you can stay for the week," Chad smiled as they walked over to Ben.

"I can and will call someone up, I know where you can stay for the week," Ben told her.

"sounds good, I guess I'll go to my room and pack for a week," she told them.

"I'll help sis," Chad told her.

"Then let's go, if you get that room set up for me just come find us Ben and also thank you for this small vacation in a way," she told him as they hugged.

"Anytime, Chad and I both can tell you need time away from here for a while," Ben told her, "and go pack, I will come find you two after a while."

Chad and Crystal nodded and went to her room, "what to pack besides clothes," she smiled since she knew Chad would answer with 'duh clothes silly' like he's known too.