Part 2

Finally arriving at the isle someone was waiting for them, Crystal was a little nervous to be there already, but knew it was a good reason for going there; she needed time away from everything and get her head and heart straight on what is going to go on and all in life.

The car came to a stop and all of them got out, even the driver, "you must be Uma?" Ben asked.

"Yes, I'm Uma, my mom sent me to help Crystal with her things," Uma greeted.

"Yes, thank you Uma, this is Crystal and her brother Chad, you two this is Uma, you'll be staying with her and her mom Crys," Ben introduced.

"Nice to meet you," Crystal greeted with a smile.

"Nice to meet you as well, love the skirt and top," Uma spoke looking it over.

"Thank you, I have many more with me that are leather and fabric or just leather or just fabric you can look through later and if there is one you like you may borrow it," Crystal spoke with a smile.

"Girl you and I are so going to get along," Uma smiled as she helped the boys pick up the bags, "well, follow me you three and we'll take her there then I can walk you two back so you won't get lost then Crystal and I will hang out and get to know each other and I will introduce her to a few of my friends and show her around."

"Let's go," they all spoke and followed her to the place.

"Well, welcome home for the week Crystal," Uma spoke as they walked through the doors.

"So far it's cool here and the whole fishy smell is a good smell since for some odd reason I like the smell of fish and the ocean and all," Crystal giggled making Uma laugh a little.

"Yes, my sister is crazy sometimes," Chad joked.

"Sometimes?" Ben and Crystal both asked.

"Okay, all the time," Chad corrected himself.

"That's better," Ben joked, "now you young lady behave, be good and have fun."

"Dude, come on now, you ruined it all for me," she acted upset but laughed making Uma laugh as well.

"Yeah dude, don't go ruining it already, she needs some fun in her life and trouble and miss-behaving" Uma smiled.

"Okay, just don't get into too much trouble is all," Ben told her as they hugged some.

"That I know I can promise but the whole being have and all is a little questionable," she joked, "joking, I'll be as good as I can but like you both told me, follow my heart and if it leads me to trouble so be it."

"We know goofball," they both told her.

She looked over to Chad, "now you behave as well Chad, I'll be gone only a week so please don't go moping around too much okay, and keep mom and dad from coming here to drag me away, they ask tell them they are the reason I came here."

"I know sissy, I will trust me, they won't like me if they threaten to come to get you, I love you and please listen to Uma and Ursula and if you need to come home early have one of them call Ben and we'll come get you, just please promise to stay safe, I can't lose you," Chad told her as they hugged.

"I promise to be safe Chad," she told him.

"okay, we better go, Crys we'll talk to you in a week," Ben told her as they hugged quick like.

"See you in a week," she spoke and watched as Uma lead them out.

"Well, Well, well, what do we have here?" she heard and smirked a bit.