Part 33

A few weeks later King Ben and Lady Malwere sitting in his office, both were looking over some papers he hadon his desk.

"Okay, what's wrong?" she askedhim seeing he read the same paper about four times now.

"Just thinking is all," Ben repliedputting the paper in his hand down on the desk with the rest of thepapers.

"About?" Mal asked looking his way.

"Just, everything, we have anotherbig party to plan, all these events, we haven't had much time toourselves anymore," Ben sighed.

"Well, how about we allow Crys tohelp plan like she's been asking since she's stuck in bed foranother week as you and I go back to the pond and have a picnic orjust camp out for a couple days, get away from it all, we can takethe party planning to her and let Jane and everyone of the planningcommittee know to talk to her about all the details since we bothknow that Crystal will plan the perfect big party for all of us toenjoy," Mal suggested with a smile.

"I love that idea to be honest, Ihave a tent we could set up and now that you know how to swim we cantake our suits and all as well and just spend some well needed ustime," he kissed her on the lips softly, "I love you Mal."

"I love you too Ben," she repliedand before anything else could be said a knock on the door came.

"It's open," Ben called with asmirk.

Evie came in, "how's everythinggoing in here?" she asked sitting in a chair across from them.

"okayish," Mal replied, "we bothdecided to let Crystal plan this big party as we take a few days awayfrom all of this."

"Sounds amazing, I can even help herif she needs the help and you two do need a few days to yourselveswithout being overwhelmed or something, I can go talk to the kitchenstaff and get a good basket or two packed for you two if you wouldlike me to," Evie smiled.

"Actually, I was going to allow Malto do a few good spells if she wanted so the food wouldn't get coldor spoil on us," Ben smiled.

"Really?" Mal asked shocked.

"yes really, and you can even usethis," he told her handing her, her spell book that Fairy Godmothergot for him so she could use it.

"Oh wow, I never thought I would usethis again, I guess we could pack a few slices of bread I can changeinto what we want to eat," Mal smiled and glanced at Evie.

"And if it suddenly rains you canhelp the two of you and all as well," Evie smiled.

"That is true, well how about Evieand I go pack us as you Ben go pack yourself up?" Mal suggested.

"Sounds good, then we can go giveCrys the good news of her planning the party and all," Ben smiled,"also thank you Evie for offering to help Crys if she needs it."

"Anytime since by the time the partywill come she'll be able to go and I already have the perfect dressfor her and time to time I do go in and she tries it on so I can doany altering that needs it," Evie smiled.

"Awesome, can't wait to see it,"Ben and Mal both smiled.

"Everyone wants to know what it'lllook like, and yes Mal, I have yours in the making as well with manyothers," Evie smiled all happily, "well we better go so we canget her packed and you can go pack as well."

"Let's go pack," Ben smiled andthey all left to go pack.

A while later Mal and Ben enterCrystals room, "hey you two," she greeted with a smile as she wasfixing a rip in Harry's pants she doesn't know how he got.